Friday the 13th AS trophies auto pop

dean_gustafson

• 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...
55 minutes ago, DividedByMankind said:

Since i have NA and EU already platinumed is it possible for me to get AS with 1 creteria for each trophy? Or is it unobtainable?

That's a good question. As long as all 3 region servers still share cross-progression, then in theory you should be able to perform one of each action to get all trophies.

Might be worth a shot to give it a try (somebody).

Nah, it's unobtainable.

Edited by Helyx
  • Like 2

Just now, Helyx said:

That's a good question. As long as all 3 region servers still share cross-progression, then in theory you should be able to perform one of each action to get all trophies.

Might be worth a shot to give it a try (somebody).

Im scared to start it, suddently i pop a trophy and then i cant get the rest m8👍

1 minute ago, DividedByMankind said:

Im scared

Has anyone successfully used the auto-pop since the trophies got borked? I don't blame you for not wanting to be the first to find out.

1 minute ago, Helyx said:

Has anyone successfully used the auto-pop since the trophies got borked? I don't blame you for not wanting to be the first to find out.

Btw is it possible to put ps4 into offline mode?(trophies). If it is then i can try getting them all before syncing. Because ps5 auto syncs. And i really dont want to install it on PS5 because of it👍

Just now, DividedByMankind said:

is it possible to put ps4 into offline mode?(trophies).

There's some really simple trophies you can do offline, but the outcome will be about the same as being online (number of kills, etc).

I think all versions of this game are trashed, even if you've previously earned the platinum for another region. I edited my previous post; I don't think anyone is getting trophies without an alternate server. Sorry.

• Like 2

On 1/9/2024 at 7:08 AM, Helyx said:

There's some really simple trophies you can do offline, but the outcome will be about the same as being online (number of kills, etc).

I think all versions of this game are trashed, even if you've previously earned the platinum for another region. I edited my previous post; I don't think anyone is getting trophies without an alternate server. Sorry.

All my badges are showing up so i am debating on starting AS and trying it out 👍

13 minutes ago, DividedByMankind said:

What shop has AS version on ps? Or do i have to get physical? @HuntingFever

Any non-JP PS Store in Asia will give you the Asian stack (if it hasn't been delisted that is) but if you want a retail copy, Play-Asia or Ebay are your best bet, though I imagine the price will be steep so be prepared to pay through the nose if you go down that route.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

2 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Any PS Store in Asia will give you the Asian stack (if it hasn't been delisted that is) so it really doesn't matter which one you use but if you want a retail copy, Play-Asia, Amazon Japan or Ebay are your best bet, though I imagine the price will be steep so be prepared to pay through the nose if you go down that route.

But i read here on psnp, one guy saying japanese version is giving you NA stack and not AS. Is this true? Or false?

2 minutes ago, DividedByMankind said:

Whats my best bet then?

Download it from an HK account that obtained a license before it was delisted.

6 minutes ago, DividedByMankind said:

Did you use JP one?👍

No, if I remember correctly. I have it purchased on my HK account. If I can remember the password I think I can still access that version. JP version is the same as NA I think. Asia stack is HK for sure. 

Edited by zombie_ninja_X
  • Like 1