Where to buy TWD Final Season Disc US version?

Hi eveyone,

i was wondering how to get the US disc in case you're not in US. I'm trying to stack the game and complete all trophy lists and after i buy digital games, i'll only need the phyiscal US. 

I searched about it, but can't find any useful things. If there's a way also for it, i would like to buy cheap not amazon with their expensive shipping prices and so on.

I hope there's a way to afford this. 

35 minutes ago, black_opREADYf1 said:

Hi eveyone,

i was wondering how to get the US disc in case you're not in US. I'm trying to stack the game and complete all trophy lists and after i buy digital games, i'll only need the phyiscal US. 

I searched about it, but can't find any useful things. If there's a way also for it, i would like to buy cheap not amazon with their expensive shipping prices and so on.

I hope there's a way to afford this. 

https://www.pricecharting.com/game/playstation-4/the-walking-dead-final-season

Cheapest you can get is disc only at gamestop, if you're patient enough to watch prices on ebay, it can go as low as 14 dollars for CIB

Edited by SnowxSakura

I just bought the physical disc for The Walking Dead: The Telltale Definitive Series for PS4 to play with a friend because she wanted to play it, but we had a serious falling out and now I'm no longer obligated. I personally don't like the gameplay for Telltale games, so it's never been opened. Send me $30 to my PayPal to cover what I paid for it ($25) and $5 shipping and I'll ship it to you tomorrow.

17 minutes ago, Kristen Danielle said:

I just bought the physical disc for The Walking Dead: The Telltale Definitive Series for PS4 to play with a friend because she wanted to play it, but we had a serious falling out and now I'm no longer obligated. I personally don't like the gameplay for Telltale games, so it's never been opened. Send me $30 to my PayPal to cover what I paid for it ($25) and $5 shipping and I'll ship it to you tomorrow.

I'm sorry you and your friend had a falling out. What you're offering is a very kind gesture and I'm sure the OP will appreciate it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kristen Danielle said:

I agrre with what I33sar54 said, but he's looking for "The Walking Dead: The Final Season Disc NA"

On 30/12/2020 at 3:30 PM, Kristen Danielle said:

im looking twd FS disc Us version and i dont think shipping would be 5 anyways, im in europe, but if u got it, maybe there would be a deal there or smth

On 30/12/2020 at 6:04 PM, DemonicDraco said:

Gamestop sells it for 18.99, I got it for half of that by taking advantage of their buy more save more sales where you get 50% off of 5 or more preowned games and free shipping on orders over 35.

yeah but im in europe, gamestop us site is blocked in the country i am (portugal) it tells access denied when trying to enter the site, so i dont know the solution now for it, gamestop seems best option but being in europe its hard to get Disc us version 

Edited by black_opREADYf1

• 3 years later...
On 1/2/2021 at 12:20 AM, black_opREADYf1 said:

im looking twd FS disc Us version and i dont think shipping would be 5 anyways, im in europe, but if u got it, maybe there would be a deal there or smth

yeah but im in europe, gamestop us site is blocked in the country i am (portugal) it tells access denied when trying to enter the site, so i dont know the solution now for it, gamestop seems best option but being in europe its hard to get Disc us version 

If you still need it, try to buy from Brazil.
Our currency is very low compared to Euro.
So you'll be able to find it in a cheap price.