Good goofy fun

Wade_VC

Although I am only about half-way through the game, I have to say I am having a total blast with it.

The story is fun a light, the abilities with the different costumes is unique and I have to say I have had a laugh or two along the way as well.

Anyone else play this, and of so, what are your impressions?

I just finished it recently [Like, a night or two ago], and I definitely enjoyed it. Nice change of pace from all the racing in Driver & DiRT 2, turtle killing in Final Fantasy XIII, and face plants in skate 2 I've been doing.

I can definitely recommend this one to anyone looking for a quick, classically styled RPG - especially if they want a good, Halloween themed game to play for the upcoming day.

I can definitely recommend this one to anyone looking for a quick, classically styled RPG - especially if they want a good, Halloween themed game to play for the upcoming day.

I echo this, I had such a blast with this on the 360, i got it again (inc DLC) on the PS3.

This and Stacking are both on my top list of PSN Games you should own as both of them are fun and entertaining all the way through, even the DLC, which are not very long :(add more entertainment and fun gameplay, i just wish they would release more DLC for these games

My favorite PSN title by far. I recommend this to people that don't like RPG's or turn based combat because it is integrated so well into the story and battles. I'm going to DL this one and play it again before Halloween. Also The DLC which is on sale is definitely worth the $3.50.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I really like the Statue of Liberty costume's special ability. I like the visuals for it. Nice to see other people like this game too, although I haven't had time to finish it yet myself.

I preferred the pumpkin costume looked like Nightmare Before Christmas style

The ending of Grubbie on Ice imply future DLC.

Really fun game and would buy new story DLC on Day 1

I was really hoping for some Easter or Valentine DLC haha maybe even Costume Quest 2 for christmas 2011 but it never happened :(