2013 World Series Cards Red Sox

rallysportev

That was a pretty interesting ending. That's what Middlebrooks gets for being a little bitch. As much as I hate the Yankees, Orioles, Rays, Angels, and Tigers, none of them come anywhere near my hatred of the Bosox. This world series was the only time I can remember ever wanting the Cardinals to win.

It's not like the Cardinals will win so there's no point in watching.

Adding Victorino, Napoli, a bunch of scrubs, and a manager who can only coach pitchers doesn't make you the best. They've just been riding good pitching, watch as they're fucking awful next year.

Edited by BhekifaZ

It's not like the Cardinals will win so there's no point in watching.

My apologies for disagreeing with you: I dislike the Cardinals but this is the World Series & moments just like last night's wild ending is still pure entertainment to watch. I'll tune in for tonight's game but only until 8 pm CST when once again I walk with The Walking Dead!

What a weekend in sports this has turned out to be...

That crazy but correct call by the umpire for obstruction on Saturday night...

The Dallas Cowboys last minute loss to the Detroit Lions & by one point (not part of this topic but still crazy)...

And the pick off of the St. Louis pinch runner at first base to end game 4, tying the series 2 all!

BTW, I said I would watch The Walking Dead tonight but my nephew came over to visit. We had the ball game on in the background while

we taught him how to play Magic The Gathering card game.