Pokkén may be back (Switch)

Puppeter04

Katsuhiro Harada (Tekken's father), want to work in a new Pokkén for Switch :D ! He said that and nothing else so... what do you think guys? Did you enjoy the last Pokkén Tournament DX on 2017? Do you want it back?

Source: Vandal magazine (Don't know if you guys have one in your country or it's just a spanish thing)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SelectiveGamer said:

Please no.

I dropped the first game like twice. I don't need to go through that same shit again with a sequel.

I’m just here to let ppl talk about their feelings, I don’t even have a switch lol, it’s nice to know your opinion :) it was that bad? why?

8 hours ago, Zarakai1989 said:

I enjoyed it personally, had a blast playing it with friends. I can't understand why it was so poorly received by a lot of people tbh.

I don't know either, seems pretty fun, I don't know if you remember Pokemon Battle Revolution for Wii, that was a blast too even being turn-based, so that makes me think that Pokkén is even better. 

8 hours ago, DaaneS97 said:

Well I love Tekken a lot and pokemon as well but, to be honest, I have never heard about Pokken before lol. If I had a Switch I would actually try it out though. Maybe a new one would get some more attention as it sounds like a lot of fun

Same here, I think it was a good initiative at the time, and even more so because the creator of tekken did it

36 minutes ago, Puppeter04 said:

I don't know either, seems pretty fun, I don't know if you remember Pokemon Battle Revolution for Wii, that was a blast too even being turn-based, so that makes me think that Pokkén is even better. 

Same here, I think it was a good initiative at the time, and even more so because the creator of tekken did it

Yeah I do remember that game, however that was more like Pokemon Stadium and played like the main series games where as this is like Tekken obviously lol. However, I do agree with what you've said. Whilst I do like the Pokken roster, I do believe they could make so much more of it.

I played the original Pokkén Tournament on Wii U and it was a fun game. The limited character roster was a slight disappointment but I understand it would be impossible to cater to everyone's preferences, put in hundreds of Pokémon and give them all movesets and appropriate animations. Played mostly Pikachu Libre - her Flying Thunderclap Press animation was great. 

I wouldn't mind getting a sequel on Switch with an expanded roster! Hoping to get Whimsicott as playable character instead of support this time. Eelektross would be a dream come true, though coming up with moves could be a challenge considering the Pokémon doesn't have limbs.

19 hours ago, Puppeter04 said:

I’m just here to let ppl talk about their feelings, I don’t even have a switch lol, it’s nice to know your opinion :) it was that bad? why?

It's not that it's bad it's that I'm EXTREMELY BAD at fighting games and get easily frustrated with them.

I kept trying to get better at the game twice and both times constantly got frustrated with my losses to the point where I just couldn't do it anymore. I hate online. Plus no one actually tried to help me improve despite my multiple times of asking for said help. Fighting Game Community at it's finest here. ?

38 minutes ago, SelectiveGamer said:

It's not that it's bad it's that I'm EXTREMELY BAD at fighting games and get easily frustrated with them.

I kept trying to get better at the game twice and both times constantly got frustrated with my losses to the point where I just couldn't do it anymore. I hate online. Plus no one actually tried to help me improve despite my multiple times of asking for said help. Fighting Game Community at it's finest here. 1f612.png

ooooooh I understand it now! I don't usually enjoy fighting games either. I'm sorry you had to experience that type of response, it's kinda frustrating. 

I see you're playing Nino Kuni, just fantastic.