Servers status

Smashero

After few days of playing offline I decided to start with online part of the game and...

Even if I can enter the PS Store from inside the game, the "Online" and "Guilds" options are red with message

"You are not connected to the Injustice 2 server. Please Sign in or try again later"

I can press :triangle: on "Online" and choose one of the online options, game is trying to connect to the server and after a minute I am getting a message:

"You are not connected to the Injustice 2 server. Please try again later."

Please do not tell me that the servers were suddenly switched off or maybe there is only some maintenance ongoing?

Digital EU version of "Legendary Edition", v. 1.02.

Edited by Smashero

9 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

If the servers had closed, the devs would have said something a long time ago. This is more than likely either maintenance or the servers have broken down so need maintenance anyway.

I just got an info from @WaddysWDSthat they are working fine for him... Strange...

Will try via another ISP later...

Edit: Nope, didn't help, will try in the evening...

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Vergil said:

Would be really weird if its closed down. I mean even injustice 1 is up

Yeah, I overreacted a bit, shouldn't write that ;).

7 minutes ago, WaddysWDS said:

I live in Spain, in case the information is useful.

Belgium here, but no clue what impact it could have ;). 

Edited by Smashero

OK, so I am totally confused now.

Before I will start to explain, just a note that I self-boosted most trophies i.e in "Mortal Kombat X" with 2xPS4s and it worked just fine. Still working - checked a minute ago.

So I downloaded I2 on my second PS4 - same thing. The two ONLINE and GUILDS options are red. I tried on some other accounts on this console - nothing. Started to randomly changing the options and unfortunately started the "Mutiverse" on new account. So since I didn't want to watch the intro again, I quit with PS button and restarted the game on this account. I was super surprised seeing that all online options are now white and accessible! And it works on ALL accounts on that PS4. One done, one more to go!

Ok, so I tried the same "method" on 2nd PS4. No success so far... Of course Internet and PSN are available on both, accounts with active PS+ are on both, I can run "MKX" and boost with myself, but I simply can not get second "I2" to go online. Ridiculous that one is working and second not at the same time (and "alone" on 2nd PS4). I thought that it could be by "Terms and conditions" approval that they were not uploaded or something, but on 2nd PS4 both options are red on all accounts I have checked. 

The ultimate solution would be to download the game again - maybe "online" part downloaded wrongly or... I have no clue, among all those games I selfboosted so far that's the strangest case ever.

Edited by Smashero

SOLVED!

It seems that my whole Playstation System got f***ed up on the second console.

I couldn't enter Store from the main menu (was giving me an error) and download games from my Library (stuck into infinite loop).

I backed up my system settings to an external Hard Drive, started "initialization" again and after restoring the system I tried to get into the store - worked!

Like it normally should!

So I restored my all backup, started I2 and the ONLINE and GUILDS options are WHITE and I can access them!

The drama is over :D.

Strange s**t btw...

Edited by Smashero