How is this game 2/10 difficulty

SpaceIsDandy

Every single thing I can find online says that this should be  very easy with most people rating it 2/10 however even on very easy I am not able to even come close to winning (even with rewind) doesn't matter if I am using official racers or not . I know its different but I have several MX plats so I feel like i shouldn't be as utterly lost as i am. The few videos I can find online show people playing an entirely different game in comparison to me, Any help at all would be appropriated because as it stands now this game is one of the hardest ive played even on very easy lol.  

On 02/02/2021 at 4:41 PM, SpaceIsDandy said:

Every single thing I can find online says that this should be  very easy with most people rating it 2/10 however even on very easy I am not able to even come close to winning (even with rewind) doesn't matter if I am using official racers or not . I know its different but I have several MX plats so I feel like i shouldn't be as utterly lost as i am. The few videos I can find online show people playing an entirely different game in comparison to me, Any help at all would be appropriated because as it stands now this game is one of the hardest ive played even on very easy lol.  

please forgive me if this sounds patronising for stating the obvious things but atleast if they’re said then they are covered.

half throttle through corners, don’t be afraid to give the ai a nudge out the way in the bends, dual breaking is generally better but back breaking is better once your more used to the tracks and bikes, you can do the entire game on very easy apart from the 1 trophy, boost the online races and get more practise doing that.

Hope this helps, you’ll get it though it will just click in time and you’ll be flying

• Like 1

On 4-2-2021 at 1:58 PM, helloImD said:

Turn off the auto-brake. Then you will have no problems at all. I had no problem with L2/R2 either.

^^ This as well indeed! Totally forgot that I turned that off.

Thing is: A lot of corners you don't have to brake all the way until the line is all blue. You can still get through them when it's yellow/red if you don't push the throttle or keep it halfway. It depends a bit on the corner, some with a very short yellow/red part can even be done full throttle. But if you use auto brake, then the game will brake way too much.

I also turned off steering assist but I left the linking between front and back brake on.

In manager moto 3 I did upgrade the engine 2 or 3 times because else they would pass me on the longer straights. Now I'm halfway manager moto 1 and so far moto 3 was the hardest part.

I started with the 20 online races and I really needed them to get into the game. At first I was dead last and 15-20 seconds after the second to last one. By the end of those 20 races I was 2nd and my friend was first but he plays similar games a lot :)

Edit: In moto 3 you might considering doing the qualification as well. Winning the a 3 lap race when you start in the top 10 is a lot easier than if you have to work through the whole pack of riders. In moto 2 I didn't buy the worse bike but 1 level better and without upgrades and quali I could still win.

Edited by Kolm