PS4 version gone from US and Euro stores

cris3f

10 hours ago, grifteskymfning said:

I am holding the EU PS4 physical in my hand, don't doubt the guy with 1000+ physical Playstation games.

I did say "as far as I can see." If it's so rare that a Google search won't turn it up, I'd say a physical release doesn't do most of us much good. Might as well say "good thing I bought the digital version when it was available."

While I'm happy for you that you have a physical copy, it misses the point.

EDIT: Just tweeted the dev and the Vostok account, maybe we can learn more.

Edited by RNumbers
  • Like 1

Physical seems to be pretty rare, did not even knew it had been released. ISBN 8436566140379.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/ps4/214052-vostok-inc/data

Gamefaqs which usually has the US and UK or other euro isbns, mentions but has no details. Unlike most european releases which have a different ISBN and release for each main market, it seems this one is for all euro countries.

15 hours ago, grifteskymfning said:

I am holding the EU PS4 physical in my hand, don't doubt the guy with 1000+ physical Playstation games.

Good option, I do try to buy physical too when I can and the price isn't outrageous.

5 hours ago, turniplord said:

The developers took back the rights to the game. It's going to come back to all storefronts as a self-published title soon.

Possible new trophy list on sight?...

Usually it's a new CUSA unless Sony links both.

4 hours ago, Guardian_owl said:

I guess that's probably the reason they put it on sale at a new low price back in November, they were losing the publishing rights.

And it's for peanuts in the Asian store now, less than 2€ / 2US$ in the HK one. Probably going to be axed there too when the sale finishes.

A good buy, I picked it.

Edited by cris3f