I 100% this game 3 years ago, now I'm at 80% after all the DLCs, how long would it take to go from 80% to 100%?

Lezonidas

I had stopped playing in 2014, after DLC 7, so in the 30%ish completion range, and I went back to the game end of last September and got the 100% on the 3rd of November. So 40 not really optimised days, with a lot of fooling around to level up my MR, get new gear, finish the story missions, etc. So you should be good to go, given that you miss a lot less than I did.

IMHO, the most grindy on your list should be:

- K-Driven (use your K-Drive on every occasion. I also think there's of a map glitch kind of similar to the falling car one in Mafia II's DLC to help speed up.)

- Money Can't Buy Happiness (Lots of bounties to play)

- That Which Does Not Kill Us (Quite a lot of preparation involved)

- Some Assembly Required (Because you have some missions to play, materials to find and research to fund)

But all in all very doable!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, KennethMcCormick said:

I had stopped playing in 2014, after DLC 7, so in the 30%ish completion range, and I went back to the game end of last September and got the 100% on the 3rd of November. So 40 not really optimised days, with a lot of fooling around to level up my MR, get new gear, finish the story missions, etc. So you should be good to go, given that you miss a lot less than I did.

IMHO, the most grindy on your list should be:

- K-Driven (use your K-Drive on every occasion. I also think there's of a map glitch kind of similar to the falling car one in Mafia II's DLC to help speed up.)

- Money Can't Buy Happiness (Lots of bounties to play)

- That Which Does Not Kill Us (Quite a lot of preparation involved)

- Some Assembly Required (Because you have some missions to play, materials to find and research to fund)

But all in all very doable!

Thank you, I will try!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Patrickosan said:

I have finished my playing on update 8. Is there a lot of playing to get 100%? Can I do most of them solo or at least with randoms? 

There are like two things in the entire game I was not able/willing to solo:

1. Killing an Eidolon. Did it with 2 other players and we just barely made it, partly because none of us had done it before and didn't know what to expect. Probably possible to solo but the time investment would not be worth it IMO.

2. Getting the parazon mods for the level 5 Lich kill. Getting the right ones would have been a massive RNG grind so I decided to just spend $5 on platinum and buy them from other players. Again, very possible to solo if you were willing to spend the time.

My total play time was ~200 hours, I believe.

• Like 2

I played it through all in one go, so not sure what coming back will be like for you. Story missions would definitely be a place to start as you can't do certain things (e.g., any of the focus skill tree stuff) till you run through the associated quest chain. Try to do that early as you need a good amount of focus points and it's better to earn them in parallel with doing other stuff than having to farm it at the end. DLCs 18-20 plus 24 are quest specific.

Other than that, order doesn't really matter too much, IMO. 9-16 are all very low-effort. 17 has the focus tree stuff I mentioned above.

21-25 (minus 24) are all Plains of Eidolon (Earth open world). 26-28 are Orb Vallis (Venus [I think] open world). These are bigger expansions, but there should be intro quests for each to get your feet wet. Refer to some guides for the others.

29 are Kuva Lich which I think require the completion of a prerequisite quest line but would be fine left as last or towards the end.

30 & 31 are railjack stuff. 3 of those are pretty trivial as you can be a guest in other people's dry docks/railjacks. Building your own railjack is pretty resource intensive and I think you need to be in a guild with its own dry dock. It will probably take some grinding.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...