Two trophy lists

Mostwantedtbest

It's a developer list. It was presumably going to be the retail list, but then they decided to make the game free for PS+ and charge for all character stories aside from the first one to make up for lost revenue. Since all trophies have to be attainable without additional purchases, they had to scrap this list and make a new one that didn't require completing all the character stories.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DaivRules said:

If I remember correctly, I thought this list was an early release list that ended up getting changed later and this one will never be released. Sort of like the Sackboy list. 

1 minute ago, Pyramat said:

It's a developer list. It was presumably going to be the retail list, but then they decided to make the game free for PS+ and charge for all character stories aside from the first one to make up for lost revenue. Since all trophies have to be attainable without additional purchases, they had to scrap this list and make a new one that didn't require completing all the character stories.

These^

It was an early Developer list that shouldn't have been released.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Pyramat said:

Had a feeling

• 6 months later...
On 2/7/2021 at 3:42 PM, DaivRules said:

If I remember correctly, I thought this list was an early release list that ended up getting changed later and this one will never be released. Sort of like the Sackboy list. 

You are indeed correct. I feel this is the same for the JZ4B9IR.pnggame, which is presumably a dev list for Hardware: Rivals.