Platinum tips

I got the platinum this weekend and I want to share my tips below;

Spirit of the Fray: use your heavy stance (R2 during battle) and wait for 5 or more no healthbar guards to spawn at a spawn door. Possible to combine with Sledgehammer.
Sledgehammer: Keep an eye on the spawn doors, if 3 or more guards spawn use X to jump and triangle to Stomp attack, there is an upgrade to the Stomp damage if needed. Possible to combine with Spirit of the Fray.
Silent Strider: use the stealth sections in this mission to rack up the stealth kills.
Unstoppable: grab light enemies with R1 then R1 again to execute.
Endurance of Heimdall: when fighting the riot shield enemies in the first combat encounter let your health drop to a sliver of orange before finishing one of the combat rooms.
Knock Knock: Combine the deactivating of 5 spawn door with Silent Strider.
Protect the Herd: POTENTIALLY GLITCHED (PS4): I had to remove my game and reinstall and use the 1.03 patch before I could unlock this in the second mission. There is one civilian/ scientist in this mission in the second to last stealth/ combat room when leaving the facility. Civilians have a yellow auro when using Penumbran (L1) vision. It is possible to stealth through this room, so you don’t have to worry about accidentally killing hum.
Banecrusher: POTENTIALLY GLITCHED: I had to stealth kill around 15 Fomori guards before this unlocks. Fomori guards have a red aura with purple tentacles coming out of their backs through L1 vision, and you can unlock this starting at mission 8 Endron’s Headquarters.
Collectibles:

Follow this guide by the AchievementSquad for all the spirits and 30 stories:

https://youtu.be/RwCqd1poQeM
This contains 30 stories for Born under the Moon and all the spirits for Spirits Guardian.
Follow this guide by GamesofDAYNE for all the 6 sidequests for the Warrior of Gaia: 
https://youtu.be/rfSY0f8AAsE
There are a total of 6 side quest, 3 in Washington forest (visits 1, 2 and 3). Quest giver if Yfen, you talk to him as part of the story.
3 Side quests in Nevada (visit 1, 2 quests. Visit 2 1 quest.). Quest giver is Onawa, elder woman you save from the prision.

Edited by Otaku51
Posted a trophy roadmap, changed this to a platinum tips thread.
  • Like 3

On 8/2/2021 at 1:06 PM, Otaku51 said:

Spirit of the Fray: use your heavy stance (R2 during battle) and wait for 5 or more no healthbar guards to spawn at a spawn door. Possible to combine with Sledgehammer.
Sledgehammer: Keep an eye on the spawn doors, if 3 or more guards spawn use X to jump and triangle to Stomp attack, there is an upgrade to the Stomp damage if needed. Possible to combine with Spirit of the Fray.
Silent Strider: use the stealth sections in this mission to rack up the stealth kills.
Endurance of Heimdall: when fighting the riot shield enemies in the first combat encounter let your health drop to a sliver of orange before finishing one of the combat rooms.
Protect the Herd: POTENTIALLY GLITCHED (PS4): I had to remove my game and reinstall and use the 1.03 patch before I could unlock this in the second mission. There is one civilian/ scientist in this mission in the second to last stealth/ combat room when leaving the facility. Civilians have a yellow auro when using Penumbran (L1) vision. It is possible to stealth through this room, so you don’t have to worry about accidentally killing hum.
Banecrusher: POTENTIALLY GLITCHED: I had to stealth kill around 15 Fomori guards before this unlocks. Fomori guards have a red aura with purple tentacles coming out of their backs through L1 vision, and you can unlock this starting at mission 8 Endron’s Headquarters.
Collectibles:

This contains 30 stories for Born under the Moon and all the spirits for Spirits Guardian.
Follow this guide by GamesofDAYNE for all the 6 sidequests for the Warrior of Gaia: 
There are a total of 6 side quest, 3 in Washington forest (visits 1, 2 and 3). Quest giver if Yfen, you talk to him as part of the story.
3 Side quests in Nevada (visit 1, 2 quests. Visit 2 1 quest.). Quest giver is Onawa, elder woman you save from the prision.

How difficult would you put platinum in your experience?

Easy Peezy 

nothing glitched 

Use videos for guides to get collectibles (all missible - no chapter select)

Quit and make back up save at ending before making your choice, this way you can get both endings without having to replay 

Edited by DiscoKing

• 1 month later...
On 27/3/2021 at 5:14 PM, SongbirdsRevenge said:

So I just finished a late-game mission and I think I might've missed one collectable. To keep my collectible progress, should I start a new game in a different slot or restart the game in the same save slot after I've finished?

You can start in a different slot.

• 9 months later...
On 2/8/2021 at 7:06 AM, Otaku51 said:

Collectibles:

I read all of the comments in the YouTube video you linked for the side quests and it seems a lot of players are having trouble getting Warrior of Gaia to unlock even though they claim they did everything right. Is this a common issue?

19 minutes ago, MrTacoNinja said:

I read all of the comments in the YouTube video you linked for the side quests and it seems a lot of players are having trouble getting Warrior of Gaia to unlock even though they claim they did everything right. Is this a common issue?

I wouldn't if there is another requirement that's not known, most just naturally fulfill it and it's not really noticed which is why it's not mentioned.....

Does happen sometimes, requirements get missed or assumed

Either that or it is a glitch 

• 2 months later...

'Glib Tongue' trophy seems to have glitched for me. Tried several times, pst.org guide way, xbox guide way, some razor video way, tried the next guy near last where he's testing you, getting all right answers like holographic sight, and the right motto etc, still no unlock. Tried rage during. Tried depleting my rage meter beforehand incase it being full was intervening with reqs. Did this trophy glitch on any of you guys? Or did you get the trophy any other places? 

PS protect the herd unlocked absolutely fine for me on PS4. This 'Glib Tongue' is the only one I've had issue with.  Guessing a application save file deletion to start over and try again is on the cards. 

Edited by esstee11