PSA: Ultimate Edition does not contain DLC 1 (Hunt the Grey Wolf)

Mori

This gives me a headache. Apparently the DLC is not available in Germany, Austra and Switzerland and looking at the Ultimate Edition description in the PS store, there is no mention about this DLC either. Regarding a site which focuses on censoring, it stated that they didnt add the DLC for pre-orderes from said countries.

However, looking at the description of the Season Pass in PS store, it mentions all 4 DLC's (Hunt the Grey Wolf/Churchill 1-3) are included.

Anyone from these countries found a work around or know what to buy to get all content? Or do I have to buy it with an account from different region?

Thanks to Husky for the info. Hope this will prevent issues for others in the future.

Edited by Mori
  • Like 2

There's no issue with GER version of the game. The problem is elsewhere and applies to every region.

Ultimate Edition does not contain DLC1 - Hunt the Grey Wolf.

The cheapest way to get 100% is to buy base game + season pass (during sale of course). Do not buy the UE, because it's incomplete apparently. What a joke.

Edited by HusKy
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, Megaman80 said:

no way, i just started the ultimate edition and it is not complete? can i apply the season pass to the ultimate edition?

Yes you can, that’s what I did. Once you buy the pass, you can go to store and claim all the extra content for free.

I will just add that currently the season pass is cheaper than the standalone DLC1. (5.99€ vs 7.99€)

Edited by HusKy

• 2 weeks later...
On 2. 3. 2021 at 5:47 PM, MaxieM0us3 said:

I own Ultimate Edition for so long. If I buy Hunt the Grey Wolf separately, would it work on the ultimate edition?

Yes, but you might have to go to store, find SE3 standard edition, go to DLCs and start the download from there.