Do draws count toward Infallible?

VirtualNight

Not long time ago I figured out that some finales have a hidden countdown, when it ends and more than one player is still standing, a win is awarded to each. Apparently each player sees themselves during the celebration, and each gets a crown. But, I'm curious if this counts toward a wins streak for the Infallible trophy.

• Like 1

Unfortunately no. They confirmed on Twitter that draws will only count toward your crown rank.

Basically if a final ends and there's multiple people left, the server doesn't record a winning ID for that particular game, which is why it doesn't count.

Edited by SlimSanta94
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, SlimSanta94 said:

Unfortunately no. They confirmed on Twitter that draws will only count toward your crown rank.

Basically if a final ends and there's multiple people left, the server doesn't record a winning ID for that particular game, which is why it doesn't count.

Wow they actually accounted for this, pretty cool!

On 18/2/2021 at 7:10 PM, SlimSanta94 said:

They denitely do, at least they did the first month of the game, since I was in the game my friend got the trophy. It was a draw in Fall Mountain and he actually didn't show up in the winning screen but still got it besides the crown.

I recently got 4 wins in a row, and on the 5th game I tied by timeout (end game screen didn't even show me but the other player, although the game awarded me a crown). I assumed streak was lost and continued playing for a few hours. Before getting off for the day I decided to just try my luck and relaunch the game. The trophy popped so from my experience, draws do count towards Infallible. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...