Shortcut: Inner Courtyard challenge not unlocking.

Crypto151

On 25/02/2021 at 4:26 AM, Crypto151 said:

I've opened this shortcut about five times now, in Chongqing, and the challenge WILL NOT unlock. Any tips? I am NOT starting over for one platinum. 

Have you unlocked all the other shortcuts? There was an issue where the wrong shortcuts unlocked the wrong challenges -  

The Inner Courtyard one unlocked for me when I opened the Facility Elevator Shaft shortcut, and vice-verca.

Try unlocking the Facility Elevator Shaft and see if that works.

Yeah the shortcut is simply broken at the moment, you can unlock the door, the challenge won't unlock at all. You can then leave the game, come back and the door will be locked again, opening it will have the same result each time - no challenge. This and Dartmoor Mission Stories are 2 things that are broken for me at the moment, everything else worked fine til now. As of now I can't unlock the plat cause of Dartmoor, but I will try some stuff to make it work maybe.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, TerminatarMnA said:

My problem was similar except if I left the level and went back in the door was still open, but no challenge pop.

That is exactly how it happened to me, too. However, I still got the shortcut trophy without further issue, it just unlocked after the 16th shortcut instead. So I didn't have to reset my progress and received the platinum trophy.

• Like 1