Coming to EA Play???

Was looking up this game cause a friend got it. First I checked in the EA Play app, where its not avaliable.

Then I searched for it in the Ps Store. EA Play comes up both when you search for the game, and on the info about the game. 

It does not have a 10 h trial.

So whats going on. Is it a mistake or is it about to be added? For a second there I thought that it is cause it got a discount if you have EA Play but this blue label is not shown on NFS Heat, and that is on EA Play. Im so confused.

Evvy4aIXEAQ08I6?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Evvx4DfWEAA3W7e?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Edited by Maaden_Swe

@Maaden_Swe With the EA Play membership you can freely play any game on the Vault collection. All other EA games will benefit of a 10% discount.

NFS Heat is "free" to EA Play members because it's already part of the Vault.

NFS Hot Pursuit Remastered is a more recent release, and isn't yet on the Vault, but you'll get a 10% discount if you have EA Play.

Also, not every release gets a trial. Hot Pursuit didn't.

The scheduled new entries on the Vault for March are Madden 21 and SW Squadrons.

Edited by LastMinuteSavior
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, LastMinuteSavior said:

I don't think so. At least it doesn't with Apex microtransactions.

I have EA Play, I bought some mtx on sale, but didn't get the additional 10%.

I was curious more about the game sales themselves. As they usually do that month for a buck every so often.

7 minutes ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

I was curious more about the game sales themselves. As they usually do that month for a buck every so often.

I think it's safe to assume that it won't stack discounts on games either. The mtx I buy are PS Store items too.

Still, you can't go wrong with 1$/month.

Edited by LastMinuteSavior

1 hour ago, LastMinuteSavior said:

@Maaden_Swe With the EA Play membership you can freely play any game on the Vault collection. All other EA games will benefit of a 10% discount.

NFS Heat is "free" to EA Play members because it's already part of the Vault.

NFS Hot Pursuit Remastered is a more recent release, and isn't yet on the Vault, but you'll get a 10% discount if you have EA Play.

Also, not every release gets a trial. Hot Pursuit didn't.

The scheduled new entries on the Vault for March are SW Squadrons and It Takes Two.

Oh thanks, had not seen that site before. But It Takes Two on EA Play Pro, so not Ps4 then I guess. But it is weird that they label the games as "Ea Play" if they just mean the 10 % discount. But thanks for clearing stuff up :)

10 minutes ago, Maaden_Swe said:

Oh thanks, had not seen that site before. But It Takes Two on EA Play Pro, so not Ps4 then I guess. But it is weird that they label the games as "Ea Play" if they just mean the 10 % discount. But thanks for clearing stuff up :)

Yup. Sorry for the mix up on It Takes Two.

Like you said, the premium EA Play Pro membership is not available on PlayStation.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...