[VIDEO] Ascendshaft and Endless Shaft - 100% Platinum Walkthrough through the glitch.

So, in this platinum you have two games Ascendshaft and Endless Shaft.

First is very easy just keep practice. But the second is pretty impossible if you try to do legit.

Thanks goes to bladcats, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozt-d2B_HGg who found this helpful trick.

Main thing in this glitch swipe your touchpad to the left and spam X button as fast as you can. You can get this trick to work instantly or a few minutes later of non-stopping spam lol:)

Good luck.

Timing of trophies:

Ascendshaft Perfect 1 - 0:20 - 1:16

Perfect 2 - 1:33 - 2:18

Perfect 3 - 2:35 - 3:27

Boss beater - 4:02 - 4:56

Perfect 4 - 5:18 - 5:51

Perfect 5 - 6:08 - 6:50

Boss slaughter - 7:24 - 8:40

Ascendshaft buster - 0:20 - 9:02

Endless Shaft Pure genius - 9:20 - 11:55

Bat beater - 11:59 - 14:38

Rock roller - 14:40 - 17:37 Keep your distance from the walls because you can die easily from boulders.

Missile manipulator - 17:41 - 20:09 Stay close to the walls because you can die easily from missiles.

Saucer assaulter - 20:14

Hammer horror - 20:11 - 22:43

Saucer exploder - 22:47 - 23:01 Final Boss

Edited by dimavankula
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

My 2 cents to try to clarify this glitch:

I've got really annoyed by how NOT functional the glitch was proving to be from some failed tips, plus fingers getting tired of spamming the swipe on touchpad.

First of all, I've speculated the character is able to bypass those walls due to some frame pacing issue which usually breaks collision detection, so (as I'm playing on PS4 Pro) disabled Boost Mode from Settings > System.

I don't think it's needed because I was trying to make a CronusMax script to avoid wearing out the rubber on my touchpad lol, then after many failed attempts to tweak the script I've done a quick and steady swipe from fully right (between the square button and touchpad) over to the left (between d-pad right and touchpad). Bingo, my character easily passed through the wall.

I've made a video to demo the swipe:

• Like 4

• 3 months later...
On 3/7/2021 at 4:25 AM, EdinhoN said:

My 2 cents to try to clarify this glitch:

I've got really annoyed by how NOT functional the glitch was proving to be from some failed tips, plus fingers getting tired of spamming the swipe on touchpad.

First of all, I've speculated the character is able to bypass those walls due to some frame pacing issue which usually breaks collision detection, so (as I'm playing on PS4 Pro) disabled Boost Mode from Settings > System.

I don't think it's needed because I was trying to make a CronusMax script to avoid wearing out the rubber on my touchpad lol, then after many failed attempts to tweak the script I've done a quick and steady swipe from fully right (between the square button and touchpad) over to the left (between d-pad right and touchpad). Bingo, my character easily passed through the wall.

I've made a video to demo the swipe:

ok, ive managed to plat, however this video only confused me. you focus on the accuracy of the swipe, while, once i figured it, the most important thing its to swipe as fast as you can, one swipe after another, until your fingers burn.

Edited by XpanderFX

23 hours ago, XpanderFX said:

ok, ive managed to plat, however this video only confused me. you focus on the accuracy of the swipe, while, once i figured it, the most important thing its to swipe as fast as you can, one swipe after another, until your fingers burn.

Well glad you got the plat in the end. Made the video because I wasted time fast swiping for like an hour, other videos on Youtube were confusing, so I guess the more techniques we can try the better as this little glitch can be quite tricky before you find your own consistent way

• Like 1