Am I Missing Something ?

So I bought this on sale recently as it seemed pretty easy. I see you need at least 145 stars to unlock the last level of World 2 for the 100% but I'm finding this game quite hard and barely managed to get enough stars to finish world 1 so far. It seems like most of the levels can not even be 3* as most enemies can only be killed with rocks and a bunch of levels do not even have enough power ups to get the rock or you get it so far into the level there is not enough time to go back and kill those enemies. There is way too many achievers for how hard it is so I feel I must be missing something quite dumb here.

I've finished it but this game was terrible. I still have no idea how the hell you're supposed to do some of the levels (like level 30 for example, how the fuck do I kill the fishes ??). I don't know if there is stuff hidden somewhere or if there is secret ways to kill enemies.... Good riddance but this was much more annoying than I thought it'd be.

• 1 month later...

Game needs an update for sure. I watched some gameplay from the iOS and Android and the major difference between those and the PS4 version is that you can carry power-ups over from the previous level in the mobile versions. This game is absolute trash. I'm still pissed off trying to get enough stars to attempt to fight the World 2 boss.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I am really glad I wasnt crazy. A bunch of early levels dont have the required weapons to 3 star them. This game suck ass through the whole campaign.
If anyone is thinking of doing the series completion just do the Cros World 1 and 2, I still havent finished the Run game, will edit this when I finish that one.
Crocs World 1 and 2 also kinda suck, but they are at least easy and short and work properly.

EDIT:I will try to make a list of levels that can't be 3 stared.

Edited by Prometheous101
  • Like 1