Add PS4 friends

snakebit10

Hi looking for friends to play with
psn: Muraok
Games im playing at the moment is gta, dying light, destiny, far cry and some more looking to get elder scrolls online if i can get some people to play with aswell

Edited by Muraok

PSN:yankdotcom

PS4

im an irish gamer,looking for european or east coast gamers mainly for destiny,BF4 and borderlands.ive also pre ordered rainbow 6 seige and the division and i know a few of the guys on my list arent getting them so i would like a group of people who will be playing them

i play most days and have a mic

Edited by yankdotcom

PSN: TenTonBacon

Games: Well, playing Bloodborne atm  :wub: But I'll be starting other games later or this week if I can stop playing it for 5 mins (or dying every 5 minutes  :facepalm:) So I also own:

The Order

Advanced Warfare

Last of Us

Wolfenstien Old Blood and New Order

Alien Isolation

Driveclub (full version+ season pass)

Watch_Dogs (part of the bundle not really interested though)

This months PSplus games ofc

I pretty much play anything although I'm not into sports games.. I love getting trophies so feel free to add to compare or chat about games ect. Im Uk timezone and over 30, not fussed about age  but pref not too young..I enjoy single player more and chatting about games more then online...besides my net connection is a bit wobbly sometimes due to living by the sea lol :)

Edited by TenTonBacon

Just found this site and think it's AWESOME, so I play a little of everything and allot of Some things like, ACUNITY, ESO, DyingLight, TheWitcher3, GTAVOnline, DarkSouls2, Bloodborne, BL2:THC, Batman ArkhamKnight, DragonAge:Inquisition, ACIVBlackFlag,  On PRE-ORDER (just to show what kinda games I love/like) TC's The Division, TC's Rainbow6, TC'sGhostRecon:Wildlands, StarWarsBF, MADMAX!!!!< FALLOUT4, ACSyndicate, 

I'm also a fledgling YouTube Creator and make Gaming Videos(or try to)  @ PlaywitJay Gaming

Reposting!

PSNid: NekoSama87
Feel free to add me even if you don't play those games on co-op!
Playing co-op: Rocket League, Borderlands Handsone Edition, also i'm about to start Last of Us on PS4 and i would love if someone who's still playing the multiplayer can add me.
I'm Italian btw, so don't expect much from me in chat/party  :facepalm:

PSN ID: DeceptiKHAAAAAN

Games: The Witcher 3, Batman: Arkham Knight, Rocket League, Mortal Kombat X, Borderlands: The Handsome Collection, etc.

Please include the term "PSNP" in the text of your friend request. I do not accept friend requests with no description.

• Like 1