Add PS4 friends

snakebit10

Err PSN ID: one228

Games I have:

Destiny, Just updated it so starting to play (never played before)

Battle field

Call of duty

Rocket league

Awesome naughts

Minecraft

GTA

Dying light

I am 21 and english so if anyone just wants to play or anything just add me.

If you see me in the same game as you feel free to add me or message me if you want to play !.

Very new to ps4 and PSN! I've left my friends behind in the world of Xbox, so I'm definitely looking for some new people to play with!

PSN: LanaZeStormborn

Currently playing Diablo 3 and Shadow of Mordor, but I have Elder Scrolls too!

Will be playing Blackops 3, Battlefront and Rainbow Six Siege!!

Shoot me a friend request if you are or will be playing any of these !

PSN: Urikashi

Games: Well, just about all of them. All of the good ones at least, with the exception of Bloodborne (waiting for GOTY) and Metal Gear Solid V (not a fan of the series, but I'm giving ground zeros a chance eventually). I have over 100 ps4 games, about 60 of which are physical, the rest are digital and mostly gotten through ps+. Not a fan of multiplayer games to be honest, but I am really competitive, so if your looking for someone to challenge, or need an extra push to complete a game or get a trophy, I am willing to be your motivator. My old account "TheEndOfWhyOU" had almost 3000 trophies. I game a lot. :)

Edited by Urikashi

PSN: MrTONyboii

I am currently doing the God of War series and will start with Fallout 3 and New Vegas (PS3) when I get them in the mail. I will also be playing inFAMOUS: Second son, Bloodbrone, Fifa 16, Dragon Age: I +++ on the PS4 in the near future. All fun and good platinums will be in my posession :D

On my Xbox One I am a double lvl 40 on Destiny: The Taken King and I am thinking about getting the game on my PS4 system as well - so if I get enough friends that wants to play end game with me I will buy it and do that game also :)

PS systems I own: Playstation 3, Playstation 4 and Playstation TV (VITA).

I do NOT accept blank requests!

PSN: MRV08

Feel free to add me. If you send a request make sure to mention that you are from this site just for my clarification. 

My passion is gaming. Always happy to help someone if they need help with a trophy. I'm online pretty much everyday of the week thanks to my flexible study/work schedule.

Edited by MRV08

See my sig for my PSN. I own a PS4, 3, and Vita. I'm mainly looking to get some people to help fill up the activity page, I like to read through that and see what people are up to I don't know why.  I don't play many multiplayer games regularly but if you ever see me playing something that you need trophies for or whatever feel free to let me know and I'll try to help out.

PSN:

Jim_Berry

System:

PS4

Most played games:

- DC Universe Online

- Destiny

- Diablo 3

- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn (Malboro server)

Info:

While I'm heavily into Final Fantasy XIV, I'll still join for a game or two for some trophy-boosting in other games. While I have access to a PS3 and PS4, I am only focused on PS4 at the moment. Instead of listing the games I have, just check my PSN ID and let me know if we're missing the same trophy and you'd like to team up to get it.

Keep in mind, I work 3p-11p central time Thursday thru Sunday. Any times outside that schedule is when you'll actually find me online; my fiance watches Hulu or Netflix when I'm at work, so if I don't respond to your message or game invite, that's not me online at that time.

PSN : MilanYildirim

I pre-ordered Fall out 4 ( don't know if there's gonna be any online events to do though ) 
I still play Plants vs zombies
Occasionaly Fifa 
Waiting for Dark Souls II Scholar of the first sin ( if one can play story co-op , I'm in )
Far Cry 4 ( I started and dropped immediately a partner could make me start again )
Going to start DriveClub once I deal with my midterms

if any of these games drew attention and want to play, feel free to add