Conclusion trophy glitched on me.

ShadowGandalf

Has anyone else had this weird issue? I finished the game and the trophies for Exchange and Conclusion, both popped. But the Conclusion trophy is not showing as earned in my list. I’ve synced, restarted, replayed chapter and nothing is fixing it. It’s like I never earned it at all. The notification for earning it even showed up under my PS5 notifications (though has since auto deleted itself)

Does anyone know how to report such an issue and to whom? Developer? Publisher? Sony?

I’ve been looking for a way to report it but keep coming up blank.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ShadowGandalf said:

Has anyone else had this weird issue? I finished the game and the trophies for Exchange and Conclusion, both popped. But the Conclusion trophy is not showing as earned in my list. I’ve synced, restarted, replayed chapter and nothing is fixing it. It’s like I never earned it at all. The notification for earning it even showed up under my PS5 notifications (though has since auto deleted itself)

Does anyone know how to report such an issue and to whom? Developer? Publisher? Sony?

I’ve been looking for a way to report it but keep coming up blank.

Thats really odd. The only glitch I have encountered was having to do Run, Move, Run! like three times for it to unlock. If you saw the trophy pop then it doesnt make sense its nowhere to be found. I noticed you need to replay the game to get the speed run trophies so maybe just delete your save files and start from scratch as you have to replay all the chapters anyways?

• 5 months later...

I had the exact problem happen to me with version 1.006 of the game.

Additional problem was that after finishing The Exchange, I got 4 trophies (including the Platinum), but only one of those trophies registered - the one for speedrunning The Exchange.

Finishing the last chapter again did not help, and since I already "got" the Platinum, I did not have any other trophies to earn in the game.

Restarting the PS5 did not help.

So I shut the PS5 down and after I started it up again after an hour or so, I had all the trophies. :)

Still not sure if this is a problem with the game or a general PS5 problem (haven't seen similar issues in any other PS5 game).

• 1 month later...