Circle of Death

41 minutes ago, Solid_Hyde said:

I REALLY dont understand this trophy , I have a EU account , on the EU store download the PS+Premium version of the game.......and the trophy doesn't  pop !!!

What the hell do i have to do ?!

It could be they uploaded an unpatched version by accident or even the knackered US release for some reason. Either way, your only option for getting the Plat is to buy the non-PS+ version.

• 6 months later...
On 4/27/2023 at 1:10 AM, HuntingFever said:

It could be they uploaded an unpatched version by accident or even the knackered US release for some reason. Either way, your only option for getting the Plat is to buy the non-PS+ version.

So the PS+ Extra version is officially broken regardless of your account region?

2 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

It could be the devs realised their error and uploaded the fixed version 🤔.

Maybe, although it looks like I did the game not too long after it didn't work for people here. Ideally I'd look what version number I was on but I don't have the game downloaded or PS+ anymore... Might be worth downloading both the EU and US versions and checking the patch number of each anyway. (For anyone that can)

I remember the PS+ Extra version of life is strange they uploaded was a separate entry on the store different to the version already available to buy even though it was the same game, from the same region that used the same saves / trophy list. It also took over 10gb more of my hard drive and had a different version number than the other entry that I already had downloaded! Maybe some similar shenanigans going on here?

1 hour ago, bikeman223 said:

So the PS+ Extra version is officially broken regardless of your account region?

What I did to earn the trophy was using an alt (Spanish) account created by a friend, we both went half each to purchase a Spanish PSN card and acquired 1 month of PS+ Premium. 

You can earn the trophy on any European version of the game as far as I know. The trophy can be obtained in the first level of Serious Sam 3: BFE on Tourist difficulty. After earning that trophy I played the US version of the game from PS+ Premium. 

Edited by Deceptrox
  • Like 1