Prestige Mode Complaining Thread

cy1999aek_maik

Just started prestige yesterday, I would say every race or time attack etc is super easy (for example got 1:34 on first spike event which is kinda sick I guess) but drifts are bullshit af. Everytime I have good run some1 gonna hit me. I know I dont lose any points if it happens but it destroy whole turn and sometimes I hit the wall cuz of this dumbass racers. I wish you could turn off AI in these challenges, stupid racers blocking me all the time. I did every spike events in maybe 2 hours, but im stuck on 1st manu challenge for about 4/5 hours now and im still not even close.

Sorry if there are any grammar mistakes or sth, english isnt my native language.

On 12/11/2022 at 7:30 AM, kam945 said:

I remember the time, when it brought me the real challenge few hours after I saw the update. Had problems with the drifts.. I was focused on the races there back then.. So Ive been searching the YT videos for any drift builds and I had to test few of them to find one that fits me. When I found it, the whole PRESTIGE mode took me a week to complete. Ive achieved the trophy as the 6th player on the world. Now the whole PRESTIGE is doable in less than 3hrs. But Im the 'try harder' guy, since HP10 been playing every NFS for real to push the limits. So it was a big challenge for me. At the begginin I thought I cant get it;/

Yes if you practice all those runs over and over again you can finish it in below 3 hours. My problem was that the game has bugs and inconsistencies that make learning each event a frustrating experience. It is what it is, I haven't tried this in a while, but I am currently playing through NFS Heat and when I finish that I will try this trophy again, so this video will be very helpful, thank you.

• 3 months later...
On 14.11.2022 at 3:30 PM, cy1999aek_maik said:

Yes if you practice all those runs over and over again you can finish it in below 3 hours. My problem was that the game has bugs and inconsistencies that make learning each event a frustrating experience. It is what it is, I haven't tried this in a while, but I am currently playing through NFS Heat and when I finish that I will try this trophy again, so this video will be very helpful, thank you.

Did you play on PS5? Can the prestige events be played on ps5 or do the bug like the main game races or Eddies Races, when playing on ps5?

49 minutes ago, servus99 said:

Did you play on PS5? Can the prestige events be played on ps5 or do the bug like the main game races or Eddies Races, when playing on ps5?

As far as I know, you can play Prestige Events on PS5, and even trigger a glitch where you may have unlimited nitrous (which can make things slightly less frustrating).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have to admit that the Prestige Mode has driven me to despair a number of times. You really need a lot of patience and also a good amount of luck. At least I was able to get gold in all race events (except for the final race ?). Not to mention the drift events, I don't see any gold there yet ?. The guide from Neg96 helped me a lot to complete the Prestige Mode. The biggest downside in my opinion are the very poor controls. I'm struggling with the "wobbly" controls, which destroy my good runs. It feels like someone is grabbing your steering wheel and trying to pull you off the track. If the controls weren't so blatantly strange, I would have accepted the skill argument. ?

But maybe it's just me ^.^ ...  I'm playing on PS5.

• Like 1