PLamb's Platinums

PLamb858

Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale and Assassin's Creed Liberation HD both added as platinums 21 and 22. Neither were my favorite games but that's okay since one was $9.99 and the other was free.

Soon to come: Sniper Elite 3, God of War and Assassin's Creed II.

Nice list. Are you planning on playing LBP1 or 2? You actually enjoyed LBP Karting, which is considered the worst one lol.

Well I mainly just enjoyed the racing since I hadn't played Mario Kart in a while. The creative aspect of LBP isn't my favorite since I'm really not a creative person at all so I probably won't end up getting those games. From what I understand, the other games are even more creativity based. If I find a really good deal though, I might give them a shot anyway.

• 2 months later...

I've added the following platinums:

#23. AC II - A fun game I should have tried years ago.

#24. Uncharted 2 - Great series and I should have the U3 plat very soon.

#25 & 26. Far Cry 3 & 4 - So fun! I mostly loved 4 though.  

Edited by PLamb858

• 2 weeks later...

Nice checklist! And those are really good games too.

Keep going like this! :D

Nice list so far! Keep up the good work :)

Thanks guys! I've been to both of your lists and I was really impressed with each of them too.

Added #27. Uncharted 3 and #28. inFAMOUS First Light today.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I just added #29 Need for Speed: Rivals, #30 God of War and #31 God of War II. I don't have 100% completes on my list but I did 100% Spelunky recently which I'm probably more proud of than any of the plats I have... well maybe. 

Soon to come: Wolfenstein: The New Order, GOW: Chains of Olympus and maybe Sniper Elite 3 and The Last of Us. 

Edited by PLamb858

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks! Yeah of your 12 platinums, you have some really good ones too. 

Haha yeah a couple of them are, I would have so much more if not for the corruption problems back in the day and general playing around more but I'm trying to get back into the whole thing and I have a taste for harder games (Catherine in partciular).

I think outta yours TLOU is the one I like/fancy the most tbh. Then MW3/MW2/Ghosts but I should have them already ;c

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...