PLamb's Platinums

PLamb858

Nice starter list... What are you working towards?

Thanks! Right now I'm working on the Tomb Raider Trilogy. I also have a few platinums that I'm pretty close on that I plan on finishing off soon - Fallout New Vegas, COD Black Ops II, Modern Warfare 3, Skate 3. I'm also sure I'll get a few games for Christmas and Black Friday and work on those too.

How about you?

Edited by PLamb858
  • Like 1

The platinum for Mirror's Edge is pretty impressive. PS3trophies.org rates it pretty high in difficulty.

Thanks, yeah it was pretty tough but it never felt like a chore. I really enjoyed it. I saw your Tomb Raider platinum. Very nice. I'll probably get that game soon I was just waiting for the price to drop a bit. I'm currently playing the Tomb Raider Trilogy and it's a lot of fun.

• Like 1

Thanks! Right now I'm working on the Tomb Raider Trilogy. I also have a few platinums that I'm pretty close on that I plan on finishing off soon - Fallout New Vegas, COD Black Ops II, Modern Warfare 3, Skate 3. I'm alos sure I'll get a few games for Christmas and Black Friday and work on those too.

How about you?

Not bad I see you already got one Tomb raider plat

Well for me I have to go back and plat Puppeteer, Dead Space 1 and 2, LA Noire. Probably will attempt Tearaway and the RnC as well. As soon as my exams end the fun will begin :lol:

• Like 1

Not bad I see you already got one Tomb raider plat

Well for me I have to go back and plat Puppeteer, Dead Space 1 and 2, LA Noire. Probably will attempt Tearaway and the RnC as well. As soon as my exams end the fun will begin :lol:

Yeah I hear you. I graduated recently and it's a good feeling not to have to worry about the exams anymore. I really want to try LA Noire. It looks like it has a really cool story. Good luck with those!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

So since I started this list a couple of weeks ago, I've added Tomb Raider: Legend, Tomb Raider: Anniversary and Fallout New Vegas to the list. Definitely a record pace of platinums for me although I know other people go through games a lot faster than I do.

I also just got the PS4 for Black Friday. It's amazing!!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

There really was no need for a long bio, you had me at "Blades of Steel" (combined with Ice Hockey = pure awesomeness)  :ninja:

As for your Plat list, really nice work there. Fallout 3 is almost next on my to-do list, it seems not a soul on earth dislikes it  :lol:

Keep those quality Platinums popping  :yay:

There really was no need for a long bio, you had me at "Blades of Steel" (combined with Ice Hockey = pure awesomeness)  :ninja:

As for your Plat list, really nice work there. Fallout 3 is almost next on my to-do list, it seems not a soul on earth dislikes it  :lol:

Keep those quality Platinums popping  :yay:

Haha yeah. Blades of steel was pretty awesome.

Thanks! You will love Fallout 3. I would recommend getting the Game of the Year edition so you get all of the DLC too. It's only like $20.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks man! That's much appreciated as I know there are much better and more dedicated trophy hunters out there including yourself.

im just an average gamer really... my games are not the most spectacular, difficult or even particularly good but every one i really wanted to play for myself... games like gta5 and CoD are way out of my skill level so im always amazed at how easily other gamers get through them... Edited by DARKSCORPONOXR
  • Like 1

Real Life Dark Souls PvP xD

when you see a online fight, notice that when someone fails an attack, they will roll back once or twice lololol

Ohhhhh that makes it even funnier!

im just an average gamer really... my games are not the most spectacular, difficult or even particularly good but every one i really wanted to play for myself... games like gta5 and CoD are way out of my skill level so im always amazed at how easily other gamers get through them...

No way man. The Mortal Kombat, MGS2 and Mirror's Edge plats are tough! I've personally experienced 2 of those 3. And some of the tough plats just take a ton of time, grinding and online video guides haha. Congrats on plat #100 btw! That's a huge milestone.

• Like 1