Delisted

PlatinumTrophy

You can only find the PS4 versions of Maquette on the PS4. The PS5 will only have the PS5 version listed. If you’re on the PS4 and don’t see it then it may have been removed, I haven’t looked recently to check personally though.

Edited by HoorayForTyler

3 hours ago, HoorayForTyler said:

You can only find the PS4 versions of Maquette on the PS4. The PS5 will only have the PS5 version listed. If you’re on the PS4 and don’t see it then it may have been removed, I haven’t looked recently to check personally though.

I was looking on my PC

3 hours ago, WestRFall said:

Checked the PS4 store and can confirm it's still there. :)

I checked it on my ps4 and it is there, yet its still not there on the PS Store on my PC. I'm not sure what's up with that, never had this issue before  

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, PlatinumTrophy said:

I was looking on my PC

I checked it on my ps4 and it is there, yet its still not there on the PS Store on my PC. I'm not sure what's up with that, never had this issue before  

Not showing up on the mobile app either weird. Maybe a glitch then?

It's probably because it's in PS Plus this month - this is a unique version as you only get the PS5 version free and not the PS4 version with the free upgrade. I imagine the PS4 version will be listed on the website and PS5 once the PS Plus games swap over. 

It's like the Epic Games Store, when they put up free games each week, if there's a version with DLS (like a deluxe edition), they usually take it off sale until the base game isn't free anymore.

3 minutes ago, turniplord said:

It's probably because it's in PS Plus this month - this is a unique version as you only get the PS5 version free and not the PS4 version with the free upgrade. I imagine the PS4 version will be listed on the website and PS5 once the PS Plus games swap over. 

It's like the Epic Games Store, when they put up free games each week, if there's a version with DLS (like a deluxe edition), they usually take it off sale until the base game isn't free anymore.

Oh, that makes a lot more sense then!