Concerning guides of games with multiple regions.

is it not possible to merge all regions (only merged for trophy guides not site wide) for a game so that i can rate a guide that was written for a NA version of the game even though i'm playing EU version?

Currently using the Visage guide but i can't rate it or see what trophies i have earnt in that guide because it is written for the NA version.

Trophy lists are exactly the same as EU.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HusKy said:

This has been already suggested (several times) before and has not happened yet.

While not perfect, PSNP+ allows to load progress from different lists:

kP0tAgj.png

(PS4 guide; progress from PS5 EU list)

Hmmpf can't load any progress from the EU version. Have no option to do so at all =/

Edited by Quink666

2 hours ago, Quink666 said:

is it not possible to merge all regions (only merged for trophy guides not site wide) for a game so that i can rate a guide that was written for a NA version of the game even though i'm playing EU version?

Currently using the Visage guide but i can't rate it or see what trophies i have earnt in that guide because it is written for the NA version.

Trophy lists are exactly the same as EU.

This has been suggested a number of times, and Sly has said in the past that he would look into it someday. Maybe, when the guide software is updated, such functionality will be implemented.

• Like 2