VirtualNight

Online pass + DLCs will be gone

6 posts in this topic

With the imminent ps store shutdown, the DLCs won't be available anymore, since a physical version that includes them does not exist.

Same for the online pass, if you don't have a new copy then you won't be able to get it locking yourself from the online trophies.

Posted (edited)

No online pass to buy digital?

Edited by Vergil

7 minutes ago, Vergil said:

No online pass to buy digital?

There should be one. I know at some point most of the online passes have been not required anymore, but some games still need one, I actually don't know how it is for NG3.

I bought an used copy and was able to redeem the online pass code without any problem. I may have been lucky.

5 minutes ago, VirtualNight said:

There should be one. I know at some point most of the online passes have been not required anymore, but some games still need one, I actually don't know how it is for NG3.

I misunderstood probably. After the shutdown you mean lol

Posted (edited)

I mean, you can make a post like this for any and every game that has DLC in the store...hopefully not though..

POE- nice, I bought the stupid $100 collectors edition, and it didn't come with the pass. (Found out later it was a common issue with CE's). I tried contacting Tecmo many times, nothing but crickets. Shit company. 

FYI this game does still require an online pass, and it's not free. It's $9.99 (The game is not available digitally) and is only available through the in-game store (It's not on the regular PSN store anymore, though the rest of the DLC is)

Edited by Floorkiller74