Trophy Thoughts?

Smash41

i'm a bit worried about the no-death trophy...

i learned too late the "cloud save" trick and now i'm doing the medals and i don't want to do that again.

a will star a new game for the 1000 mudokons killed but i don't know how to do the no-death runs... some levels seems impossibile to me :S

13 minutes ago, Reflear said:

i'm a bit worried about the no-death trophy...

i learned too late the "cloud save" trick and now i'm doing the medals and i don't want to do that again.

a will star a new game for the 1000 mudokons killed but i don't know how to do the no-death runs... some levels seems impossibile to me :S

U may not a NG for the 1000 kills, @Deluziion90@Deluziion90 didnt say if he tried it on level select or not, just that it defo works on NG

Im actually trying it on level select now. I think the SAVE 1000 works on level select, so this 1 should to

I think the confusion lies with where they trigger. 

On the official FAQ, it says nothing abt endings, just says u must COMPLETE the game. Im unsure why 1 has popped on 15, the other on 17, could just be because 16/17 are not unlocked, them the game recognises 15 as the end, and if they are, then it recognises 17 as the end.... 

Anyhow, im trying to get to my kills to 1000 first, then im going to complete 15 first, and then 17 which is unlocked, if no pops, then should defo so has to be NG, but then u still cant confirm anything due to stupid bugs ;(

Would be good though if it pops on 17, not 15 because that then shows how the game recognises game completion and will mean the kill less than 100 sligs trophy would be easier if done before 17 is unlocked, but harder uf done after! 

15 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

U may not a NG for the 1000 kills, @Deluziion90@Deluziion90 didnt say if he tried it on level select or not, just that it defo works on NG

Im actually trying it on level select now. I think the SAVE 1000 works on level select, so this 1 should to

I think the confusion lies with where they trigger. 

On the official FAQ, it says nothing abt endings, just says u must COMPLETE the game. Im unsure why 1 has popped on 15, the other on 17, could just be because 16/17 are not unlocked, them the game recognises 15 as the end, and if they are, then it recognises 17 as the end.... 

Anyhow, im trying to get to my kills to 1000 first, then im going to complete 15 first, and then 17 which is unlocked, if no pops, then should defo so has to be NG, but then u still cant confirm anything due to stupid bugs ;(

Would be good though if it pops on 17, not 15 because that then shows how the game recognises game completion and will mean the kill less than 100 sligs trophy would be easier if done before 17 is unlocked, but harder uf done after! 

ok i will wait your experience with the 1000 kill on level select then xD but for what i know the level select upgrade only better score... so if you hvae saved mudokons in the first place will not upgrade the score for the kills... that's why the NG is needed.

For the slig one i will wait patch or confirmation of how to pop it.

But the no death run still is very very very difficult ç_ç

55 minutes ago, Reflear said:

ok i will wait your experience with the 1000 kill on level select then xD but for what i know the level select upgrade only better score... so if you hvae saved mudokons in the first place will not upgrade the score for the kills... that's why the NG is needed.

For the slig one i will wait patch or confirmation of how to pop it.

But the no death run still is very very very difficult ç_ç

Its believed, but the thing is the game is VERY bug heavy and the Devs admit a lot of trophies are bugged so even if it does seem the case now, its still possible that IT IS actually spose to work, but doesnt due to stupid bugs!! 

There is just no way to be sure! 

And if ur right, that means we can still pop the SAVE 1000 though right as that it is potentially a better score, though we dont even know about that. 

You can STILL pop the GET 5 X NEGATIVE QUARMA trophy btw, even with a perfect score everywhere, so that says that the way things are tracked is not directly linked to our visual icon/records on the leaderboards, in some cases it seems anyway

I have no idea how the kills are tracked so I dont wanna assume, I always find it best to just try it in these cases. Though im worried about bugs giving an incorrect result........ hopefully it all works out though

Im also worried about the fact that if u choose to quit to main menu after completing a story level, it doesnt unlock the next 1 properly. It as if the game doesnt recognise u did the level properly. Im just worried if that bug is causing results to not properly save behind the scenes even in level select....... so hard to put a finger on things with these bloody bugs (guess i always need to go to next level then quit perhaps) 

Gimme a day or 2 and i'll let u know, im bust next few days now so wont get much play time. 

Edited by Optinooby

28 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

Its believed, but the thing is the game is VERY bug heavy and the Devs admit a lot of trophies are bugged so even if it does seem the case now, its still possible that IT IS actually spose to work, but doesnt due to stupid bugs!! 

There is just no way to be sure! 

And if ur right, that means we can still pop the SAVE 1000 though right as that it is potentially a better score, though we dont even know about that. 

You can STILL pop the GET 5 X NEGATIVE QUARMA trophy btw, even with a perfect score everywhere, so that says that the way things are tracked is not directly linked to our visual icon/records on the leaderboards, in some cases it seems anyway

I have no idea how the kills are tracked so I dont wanna assume, I always find it best to just try it in these cases. Though im worried about bugs giving an incorrect result........ hopefully it all works out though

Im also worried about the fact that if u choose to quit to main menu after completing a story level, it doesnt unlock the next 1 properly. It as if the game doesnt recognise u did the level properly. Im just worried if that bug is causing results to not properly save behind the scenes even in level select....... so hard to put a finger on things with these bloody bugs (guess i always need to go to next level then quit perhaps) 

Gimme a day or 2 and i'll let u know, im bust next few days now so wont get much play time. 

ok! i'm waiting your experience :) (otherwise we shoul wait some patches)

meanwhile i'm keeping doing the medals

9 hours ago, Optinooby said:

Confirmation, have u tried it via level select then killing 1000, then did 15 and it didnt unlock that way??? 

The only way to cross that route off is to do it. This is just confirmation that the NG way works, it doesnt confirm it's the only way and that there are not other ways to do it, like level select etc. To confirm that, we need to try the other ways! 

Or maybe Im getting ahead of myself and you have tried the other ways... if so I do apologise m8, I just wanna be sure as im trying to plan a platinum speedrun

i think you can get the bad ending only in a new run and at tthe end of level 15.

And for the slig trophy i think you must complete all 17 levels without killing more than 100 sligs.

when you plan to do this game as fast as you can do it this way:

start a new game and kill every mudo you see+ do not die in this levels and try not to kill any sligs.

after the bad ending trophy pops , replay the level via level select and rescue all mudos, than you unlock level 16 and 17, rescue all mudos here and dont die + try not kill sligs

after you finished the game , replay all level and get all platinum badges.

13 minutes ago, IX_Edinho_XI said:

i think you can get the bad ending only in a new run and at tthe end of level 15.

And for the slig trophy i think you must complete all 17 levels without killing more than 100 sligs.

when you plan to do this game as fast as you can do it this way:

start a new game and kill every mudo you see+ do not die in this levels and try not to kill any sligs.

after the bad ending trophy pops , replay the level via level select and rescue all mudos, than you unlock level 16 and 17, rescue all mudos here and dont die + try not kill sligs

after you finished the game , replay all level and get all platinum badges.

There is NO trophy connected to bad ending though so the endings dont really matter. 

Im actually planning to do little different m8:

1. Play doing No death, killing Muds on CERTAIN levels, killing LESS than 100 and getting ALL badges I can. 

- To achieve the above, I kill ONLY Muds on specific levels, those 3 escape levels add up to approx 870, then I will perhaps kill the rest on THOSE levels that are IMPOSSIBLE to max ALL badges on first time (there is about 3 and more efficient this way).

2. Then on level select, I just have to replay those few levels instead of multiple playthroughs. 

This is why I need to know, EXACTLT how the triggers work for a lot of these trophies. If certain trophies only unlock at level 15 if bad ending is locked in and if good is locked then 17, then that is VERY important as will make the kill less than 100 etc much easier!! 

Even perhaps the save 1000 could be easier if it will pop on level 15 as then I can just kill most Sligs/Muds in last few levels making the faster/easier. Think I only use 2 or 3 Shrykull in last battle so dont need to conserve them so much

Edited by Optinooby

13 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

There is NO trophy connected to bad ending though so the endings dont really matter. 

Im actually planning to do little different m8:

1. Play doing No death, killing Muds on CERTAIN levels, killing LESS than 100 and getting ALL badges I can. 

- To achieve the above, I kill ONLY Muds on specific levels, those 3 escape levels add up to approx 870, then I will perhaps kill the rest on THOSE levels that are IMPOSSIBLE to max ALL badges on first time (there is about 3 and more efficient this way).

2. Then on level select, I just have to replay those few levels instead of multiple playthroughs. 

This is why I need to know, EXACTLT how the triggers work for a lot of these trophies. If certain trophies only unlock at level 15 if bad ending is locked in and if good is locked then 17, then that is VERY important as will make the kill less than 100 etc much easier!! 

Even perhaps the save 1000 could be easier if it will pop on level 15 as then I can just kill most Sligs/Muds in last few levels making the faster/easier. Think I only use 2 or 3 Shrykull in last battle so dont need to conserve them so much

Bad ending trophy is connected to 1000 mudo kills and bad ending at level 15.

good ending tropy can ony gettin when you safed 1000 mudos AND finish level 17.

you can not unlock good ending at level 15 and you can not unlock bad ending at level 17.

Edited by IX_Edinho_XI

24 minutes ago, IX_Edinho_XI said:

Bad ending trophy is connected to 1000 mudo kills and bad ending at level 15.

good ending tropy can ony gettin when you safed 1000 mudos AND finish level 17.

you can not unlock good ending at level 15 and you can not unlock bad ending at level 17.

But where does it say this?? Its speculation no?? 

The trophy description for both just says liberate/not liberate. 

And on the Official FAQ it says u must just complete the game, NO ENDINGS are mentioned. 

Sorry m8, im just trying get a good grasp on it. Have u read anywhere via devs or something that these 2 trophies are exclusively connected endings as well as the save/kill task or is that just our speculation? 

I think I know what u are saying, because the bad ending is of course bad ending and so seems like its connected to not liberating, but im just curious because they FAQ says it depends on numbers u save or killed and so the endings 'may' not matter. Of course mine is speculation as well, but thats all it is till tested

Edited by Optinooby

37 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

But where does it say this?? Its speculation no?? 

The trophy description for both just says liberate/not liberate. 

And on the Official FAQ it says u must just complete the game, NO ENDINGS are mentioned. 

Sorry m8, im just trying get a good grasp on it. Have u read anywhere via devs or something that these 2 trophies are exclusively connected endings as well as the save/kill task or is that just our speculation? 

I think I know what u are saying, because the bad ending is of course bad ending and so seems like its connected to not liberating, but im just curious because they FAQ says it depends on numbers u save or killed and so the endings 'may' not matter. Of course mine is speculation as well, but thats all it is till tested

Liberate all mudokons pops up at the end of level 17 and thats for sure. And with killing 1000mudokons there is no way to get it earlier than chapter 15 because there would be not enough mudokons anyway.

5 hours ago, kamilinhoPL said:

Liberate all mudokons pops up at the end of level 17 and thats for sure. And with killing 1000mudokons there is no way to get it earlier than chapter 15 because there would be not enough mudokons anyway.

Its for sure pops at Chapter 17 yes, but that ismt confirmation it CANT be popped at Ch15. To test that, we would need to save 1000, but also get the bad ending, which is possible, do u know if anyone has tested this?? 

Not earlier, just curious if it and be popped on 15 bad ending OR 17 good ending?? Both are game completions, so need confirming for sure

6 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

Its for sure pops at Chapter 17 yes, but that ismt confirmation it CANT be popped at Ch15. To test that, we would need to save 1000, but also get the bad ending, which is possible, do u know if anyone has tested this?? 

Not earlier, just curious if it and be popped on 15 bad ending OR 17 good ending?? Both are game completions, so need confirming for sure

I got over 1000 rescued mudos in my Second playtrough and no trophy popped for the good ending at level 15 because you need to finish level 16 and 17 then.

Edited by IX_Edinho_XI

3 minutes ago, xXFinal_WaveXx said:

wtf? the new patch show my progress with all the badges done now, but i didn't get the trophy. Oh man I think that if you did all the badges like me you have to start a new game and get the badges all over again =(

Try to replay a level

2 minutes ago, xXFinal_WaveXx said:

wtf? the new patch show my progress with all the badges done now, but i didn't get the trophy. Oh man I think that if you did all the badges like me you have to start a new game and get the badges all over again =(

The devs are a joke, I'm seeing praise for them online on Twitter and Discord. Most devs would have a bugged game release this badly with in the first place. 

29 minutes ago, IX_Edinho_XI said:

I got over 1000 rescued mudos in my Second playtrough and no trophy popped for the good ending at level 15 because you need to finish level 16 and 17 then.

Can I just make sure m8, you had 1000+ saved, then completed Chapter 15 and got the bad ending but the trophy never popped?? 

Or are you saying you had 16/17 unlocked, but the save 1000+ didnt pop on chapter 15??

What trophy didnt pop for good ending?? I didnt think there was a ending trophy??

Level 15 ONLY counts as a game completion IF you get the bad ending. If you get the GOOD ENDING route at level 15, then you dont get game completion UNTIL level 17. 

NO TROPHY WILL POP at level 15 if u are on course for the good ending as then it is just another level complete. 

To enable trophies to pop on level 15, it must be bad ending because the game sees that as game completion. 

To test, we NEED to save 1000 and THEN get bad ending. 

Does that make sense, thats what I think anyway, I gotta test it first though. If I can pop the kill 1000 on level 17 then it should confirm the way the game recognises a game completion ;)

57 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

Can I just make sure m8, you had 1000+ saved, then completed Chapter 15 and got the bad ending but the trophy never popped?? 

Or are you saying you had 16/17 unlocked, but the save 1000+ didnt pop on chapter 15??

What trophy didnt pop for good ending?? I didnt think there was a ending trophy??

Level 15 ONLY counts as a game completion IF you get the bad ending. If you get the GOOD ENDING route at level 15, then you dont get game completion UNTIL level 17. 

NO TROPHY WILL POP at level 15 if u are on course for the good ending as then it is just another level complete. 

To enable trophies to pop on level 15, it must be bad ending because the game sees that as game completion. 

To test, we NEED to save 1000 and THEN get bad ending. 

Does that make sense, thats what I think anyway, I gotta test it first though. If I can pop the kill 1000 on level 17 then it should confirm the way the game recognises a game completion ;)

Didnt know what you didnt understand. I just wrote you a guide with the possible fastest method. I got 1000 safed mudos and got good karma at 12 levels at the end of level 15. Good ending trophy didnt pop. 

@Everyone

I just collected the last badge and no trophy popped. So the badges now fine, but the trophy itself is bugged. Also the vendo trophy in level 17 is bugged. 

Edited by IX_Edinho_XI

21 minutes ago, IX_Edinho_XI said:

Didnt know what you didnt understand. I just wrote you a guide with the possible fastest method. I got 1000 safed mudos and got good karma at 12 levels at the end of level 15. Good ending trophy didnt pop. 

@Everyone

I just collected the last badge and no trophy popped. So the badges now fine, but the trophy itself is bugged. Also the vendo trophy in level 17 is bugged. 

I got  the vendo now and did in chapter select in my first try after the patch, make sure to not spend money in the portal too.

About the badges, the good news is this is bugged for everyone, the devs will have to do something