Can’t download game

pavelbagirov

4 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

The servers are being hammered right now, thanks to all the panic buying that people are doing to get various games and DLCs before disappear forever so all you can do is keep trying.

Thanks. Strange,but near everything I can download,only this one is impossible 

• 2 weeks later...

Just so you know: This is NOT just a current server hickup, this issue has been going on for quite some time now.

There used to be a post about this on the developers forum (which has been archived here) mentioning this a year ago, even bringing up a tweet with the same problem from longer than that.

The actual file on Sonys servers seems to be either corrupted or is missing completely, idk, but there won't be any change until somebody actually addresses that problem. Even though it seems unlikely with their whole "why would anybody wanna play old games"-attitude at the moment, but you can only bombard Sony Support with messages... maybe... MAYBE they'll fix it then...

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, nik_west said:

Just so you know: This is NOT just a current server hickup, this issue has been going on for quite some time now.

There used to be a post about this on the developers forum (which has been archived here) mentioning this a year ago, even bringing up a tweet with the same problem from longer than that.

The actual file on Sonys servers seems to be either corrupted or is missing completely, idk, but there won't be any change until somebody actually addresses that problem. Even though it seems unlikely with their whole "why would anybody wanna play old games"-attitude at the moment, but you can only bombard Sony Support with messages... maybe... MAYBE they'll fix it then...

Ouch, that's not good :(.

8 hours ago, nik_west said:

Seems like it . Sony servers missed some files. So you bought game and can’t play it. Sad and possible never will be fixed. I tried 1-2 weeks download it and no success.

I bought this game something like a decade ago now. Re-downloaded it onto my current PS3 back in 2016 or 2017 I think, now I'm scared to ever delete it, even though I know I likely won't ever play it again.

4 minutes ago, visighost said:

Oh no - it was one of the games I was thinking of picking up before the store closed... I don't think a physical version was released, right?

No, don't believe so. It's otherwise available on Steam however.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...