How do you track your game collections?

FleaSixty

Just wondering how people tracked their collections. Over the years I have written or typed many different lists to show what I have but always got part way through and then gave up.

This time though I have decided to actually list everything I own in a spreadsheet and I am determined to keep on top of it. Whilst searching online for something to do the job I came across many apps where you can scan your games and it will add them to a list but the free versions seemed a bit lacking, whilst the ones you pay seem to cost money each month and I need my money for games. I did look for some spreadsheets but couldn't really find any so made this one here

This is a work in progress though and I will be updating it with all my game collection over time. One thing that made me want to do this now is with the upcoming closures of the PS3 and Vita stores I can check if I own a game digitally and which account I have it on as like most people I have more than one account in other regions for those games that don't get released in the UK.

So do you keep track of your games or is it a case of purchase, play and forget?

:)

I don't really collect games in the physical meaning of the word, but I just track what I want to play, by all means necessary. I use this site for that, having a backlog and wishlist for PS3, and using a fanmade plugin for the same things for PS4. 

Just with 4 folders on my PS4:

Unfinished

Not Started (Big Games)

Not Started (Small Games)

Complete but Keeping

Physical games, I've almost managed to completely get rid of now - still a few lying around for games I haven't 100%'d but I don't add to that.

For everything else, it's just my ever expanding download list, and, well.... this site :)