Can you earn trophies in co-op?

verycorny

Yes - all trophies are obtainable in co-op but it seems to unlock master difficulty you have to solo Veteran (and I am unsure if this has to be in 1 sitting as the other game clear trophies seem to work that way - when I say 1 sitting, you can die/continue unlimited times but exiting the game and coming back later to do work on it a little at a time has caused the trophy to become glitchy)

Yes I have got quite a few in Co op. I didn't have Master difficulty unlockred but the person I have been playing with did and we were able to play on Master difficulty so I could get the trophy.

The only trophies I see being hard to get on master difficulty are the multiplier trophies. Having a hard time keeping it going with 2 of us killing enemies.

Anyone decent at this game?? So hard to find someone to help me with the 1CC. I should of had this trophy last night, but i got cocky right at the end and got too close, i died while the boss was dying :( . I have master unlocked and can help anyone that helps me :)  First level on master is easy, i beat it first try without losing a life in single player.

ADD me