Leaked Playstation Plus "Video Pass"

craig_obviously

3 hours ago, BlitzkriegHottie said:

People has been asking for them to bundle PS Plus and PS Now for a while now, like the competition is doing, but sure, I guess being able to stream Paul Blart Mall Clarp is fat more important for us g*mers. 1f917.png1f917.png

Thank you, Jim Ryan, very cool! 

(btw auto correct switched "far" with "fat" but it's relevant there so I'm leaving it) 

Oh man. I'd gladly buy PS+ just to watch Paul Blart Mall Cop every day/month/year. Way better than $5 one time.

Personally, as long as PS+ doesn't see a price bump I'm interested. Really depends what kind of content. Couldn't care less about having a movie tied to my account as long as I stay a Plus member if I can just find the same content on Netflix, Prime, Disney+, etc...

16 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

People seeing a new thing (even when it's free) means another thing they wanted that they didn't get in their minds. Bit of broken logic, but it's pointless to argue against.

The issue will be if they use this as a justification for another price increase. Then I'd say all backlash is warranted. But if it's a free thing, I don't see how it'd affect those who don't care about it.

Edited by OmegaRejectz
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

People seeing a new thing (even when it's free) means another thing they wanted that they didn't get in their minds. Bit of broken logic, but it's pointless to argue against.

Lol, people need to try to be a bit more positive and grateful than nag all the time. People get free shit and still complain, it’s sad to be like that.

If the price goes up, then I agree it’s a dumb decision. If it’s included in PS+ without extra charges then people should just be happy and take it.

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, Trini said:

If the video content comes at no extra cost, then what's the issue here? It would be a welcomed addition that would further add value to the service. 

They could easily try and make an increase to the cost a year from now, or as a result of spending $ for the movies, the quality of the + games could go down.

5 minutes ago, OmegaRejectz said:

They could easily try and make an increase to the cost a year from now, or as a result of spending $ for the movies, the quality of the + games could go down.

They could, but if the article is anything to go by, then the video content won't be a permanent implementation; therefore, I doubt it would be a wise decision to increase the price at all if that's the case. As far as the quality of plus games goes, that all comes down to subjectivity in my book. 

58 minutes ago, JediKnight_327 said:

Because then the price definitely wont go down even if they have the margins to reduce it.

You expect them to lower the price when they now have been giving us very good games? The €60 is completely justified now, we get what 3-4 games a month that are actually worth playing? Their lineup used to be shit but they have caught up and been giving us nothing but good (and high priced) games.

Lower the price, get less games or more shitty games. Who wants that? No one.

€60 a year is literally €5 a month. People have to stop whining about the price.

• Like 1