this is living

Is really bad to play against those players. If you want any tips, play team matches for a opportunity to get a good partner.

Also try to find a good character. This is a list of the best characters of the game (by me, I don't know if you like it too):

1. Kratos
  2. Dante
  3. Raiden
  4. Nariko

This is the 4 characters that you can win easily by spamming the :square: button.

• 5 months later...

Actually all characters vary. For example you can pick any of those but Kratos is usually most common followed by RAiden and Dante and Nariko and so forth. The objective is to move as much trying to Dodge those sweep kills like kratos and raiden level ones and try to save up for level 2 and 3 every so often. I had a friend who helped me yesterday and he was a level 300 Jack and I was a level 20 evil Cole. He used a very spammable combo to super and got me the win. He actually distracted them while I was saving up for level 3. By the time I had I did he got a double kill ending the 3x stock match. Its better with a friend who is experienced than a random who relies on you. =/

• 4 months later...

Got mine (all competetive online trophies) after 4-5 tries. Actually got it with my first victory, which will be also my last online victory. Got it in FFA with Cole. Saved Level 2 than jumped around so nobody could harm me and then around the 30 second mark i used my special and hit one guy which was enough.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...