Total points earned in multiplayer?

stitchesnscars

Same here, its annoying. I know I have about 150,000 because I completed the challenge of getting 100,000 points with a specific person and for the other 2 people when I look at the challenge they look about 25% full. It also sucks that to see how many accolades youve earned you have to manually add them...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

not that it really matters if you are going for the plat, as you will get that way before jack of all trades

not always. as playing with bots doesn't count towards the points and that's the fastest/easiest way to max all abilities/weps. However, I did get majority of my abilities with bots, and when the game ends I have over 1m points. But on the link posted above yours, i have 800k. So i'm confused.

i am about to start this game, and as a big fan to the killzone series i am going to play through the MP and not boost my way through it; which bring me to my question how active is the MP these days ??

not always. as playing with bots doesn't count towards the points and that's the fastest/easiest way to max all abilities/weps. However, I did get majority of my abilities with bots, and when the game ends I have over 1m points. But on the link posted above yours, i have 800k. So i'm confused.

Playing with bots (ONLINE) do counts towards every MP trophies.

Making a warzone private wouldn't count towards any MP trophies..

I got my million points from playing, most of the time, with bots.

i am about to start this game, and as a big fan to the killzone series i am going to play through the MP and not boost my way through it; which bring me to my question how active is the MP these days ??

There are still a few people playing MP and points earned from playing against bots are counted for the trophy that needs 1,000,000 points as long as it's online and not offline botzone.

Edited by ipot_04