Easy fix for the Adventurer trophy

The_Slugkiller

1 hour ago, paninextdoor said:

You can just vote your own map. I got the trophy with this method.

That's even easier then, thanks for the info.  I did wonder whether to try that, but figured the game would check the ID of the creator of the map against the ID of the player to see if they are different. I didn't want to waste time experimenting, so used another account to make sure the IDs did not match.

I guess I gave the game too much credit :)

So you just create 25 maps yourself and rate those?

-------

So using my main account I created 26 maps. Followed 'Mapper' guide and then added an extra camera per map and 'Save As' Untitled1q to Untitled26q.

Played each map, first 15 were Uprising and last 11 were deathmatch. 5 minute rounds, only my main in the game as host and selected 'Cancel Match' and rated triangle and x after each one.

Didnt get the trophy, I know it is buggy so maybe it's that. However for me creating my own on my main and then rating them didn't seem to work. Trophy says download and rate so maybe I missed a step and should have created my 25 maps, copied to USB and then brought them back to my main account again?

Edited by Darkwaxer
More information.

On 5/11/2021 at 7:30 AM, Darkwaxer said:

So you just create 25 maps yourself and rate those?

-------

So using my main account I created 26 maps. Followed 'Mapper' guide and then added an extra camera per map and 'Save As' Untitled1q to Untitled26q.

Played each map, first 15 were Uprising and last 11 were deathmatch. 5 minute rounds, only my main in the game as host and selected 'Cancel Match' and rated triangle and x after each one.

Didnt get the trophy, I know it is buggy so maybe it's that. However for me creating my own on my main and then rating them didn't seem to work. Trophy says download and rate so maybe I missed a step and should have created my 25 maps, copied to USB and then brought them back to my main account again?

You don't need to create a new map. I can share you 1 map then you can play it over and over again and quit right away when it loads. Then rate the map.

I can confirm, what I did:

1.You can create ONLY ONE map (Your main account) for MAPPER trophy to pop. 

2. Set up DEDICATED SERVER for someone to get it DOWNLOADED. 

3. REDOWNLOAD it back (from someone's DEDICATED SERVER). Someone can/should before SAVE it with his PSN ID to be sure (i did that in my alt account)

4. PLAY and RATE this ONE map 25 times for ADVENTURER trophy to pop.