First mission, cant open valve

djape12

Hi Guys,

I know this have been posted here before but I did not get no helpful information. How the hell do you open the valve with Sixaxis joystick?? I get no movement except gripping the valve. Tried all sorts of ways to make it work and it just doesnt. :(

45 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

If I remember right, you can turn that motion control crap off in one of the menus but if you can't, your only option is to keep trying until something works :(. This bit drove me nuts as well so you're not alone.

Thanks so much for your quick response.! Yeah mate, I tried literary everything and it doesnt wanna budge. Gonna give it another go when I get home from work. Nothing in the menu to turn feature off which is really annoying. Next thing will be my DualShock 3 flying out of the window. 

34 minutes ago, djape12 said:

Thanks so much for your quick response.! Yeah mate, I tried literary everything and it doesnt wanna budge. Gonna give it another go when I get home from work. Nothing in the menu to turn feature off which is really annoying. Next thing will be my DualShock 3 flying out of the window. 

Is it an official Dualshock 3 and not a fake? 

10 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

Is it an official Dualshock 3 and not a fake? 

I believe so.

I have two and both are not working.

One of them I bought only recently. See ebay link. https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/402714524953?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&var=672974299843&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

It looks genuine to me. I just dont know what to do anymore. Really want to keep playing as its my first playthru but stuck on this first bs. :(

2 hours ago, djape12 said:

Hi Guys,

I know this have been posted here before but I did not get no helpful information. How the hell do you open the valve with Sixaxis joystick?? I get no movement except gripping the valve. Tried all sorts of ways to make it work and it just doesnt. :(

google/reddit:

L1 + R1, then rotate a bit. let go. rinse repeat a few times

13 minutes ago, djape12 said:

I believe so.

I have two and both are not working.

One of them I bought only recently. See ebay link. https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/402714524953?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&var=672974299843&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

It looks genuine to me. I just dont know what to do anymore. Really want to keep playing as its my first playthru but stuck on this first bs. :(

Yea pretty sure that's fake. 

• Like 1

Everywhere is flooded with third party controllers which break after a month if that. eBay is probably your best bet for PS3 controllers but then you run the risk of getting one in bad condition.

I would also avoid Amazon because it is absolutely littered with fakes

Edited by Shaun1094
Added to it
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Shaun1094 said:

Everywhere is flooded with third party controllers which break after a month if that. eBay is probably your best bet for PS3 controllers but then you run the risk of getting one in bad condition.

I would also avoid Amazon because it is absolutely littered with fakes

Damnnn. I have two that I though its genuine  but looks to be fake. It's just so hard to tell which one is which too. Thanks for your replay mate. At least I think its controller and not me lol

Thanks ALL for quick and good response messages.

• Like 1

On 17/05/2021 at 11:11 AM, Infected Elite said:

its also pretty hard to find authentic ps3 controllers nowadays. Especially in package.

got the genuine for 40AUD in pretty nice condition, disinfected it, cleaned it, feels so much better and works perfectly. can continue on.. niceee and lucky

genuine is the shit, I was thinking mine was.