Do I Have the Worst RNG?

Anke

Main Story Complete: 20hrs

Collectibles: 109hrs

Finally complete.

How people completed this in a couple of days is beyond me.

Surely nobody has worse RNG than me?

Edited by Anke
More hours
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, Anke said:

Collectibles: 103hrs so far

Still running for one final cipher in Biome 6. How people completed this in a couple of days is beyond me.

I haven't struggled in Biome 1, 4 and 5 but My god I've done around 20-30 runs in Biome 6 now with only 1 Cipher left and It just doesn't show. Not looking forward to going to biome 2 next.... I did get all the logs really quick.

1 hour ago, BseBal said:

Funny thing is how much trouble your having with biome 6, that’s what I’m running into with biome 2.  The two really rare places are just not showing up for me.  I feel your pain for sure 

I can almost guarantee you'll finish before me don't you worry :D

3 hours ago, Anke said:

Collectibles: 105hrs so far

Still running for one final cipher in Biome 6. How people completed this in a couple of days is beyond me.

I had the same problem with the last cipher in biome 6, the last one for me it was after going down the big hole before the final boss fight, i saw the cipher on one of the pillars high up just make sure to check them while you are falling, maybe it's the one u are looking for.

Edited by DeathShadoow

3 hours ago, Anke said:

Collectibles: 105hrs so far

Can you give me a ball park on how many times you ran it to get them all on biome 2?  I’m about 77hrs into it lol that’s with beating the game and all.  

1 hour ago, DeathShadoow said:

I had the same problem with the last cipher in biome 6, the last one for me it was after going down the big hole before the final boss fight, i saw the cipher on one of the pillars high up just make sure to check them while you are falling, maybe it's the one u are looking for.

This is interesting because I think I have that one in that first room, the one with the green protection tower pulsing away.

The one I am 99% sure I am missing is this one at 12m53s below:

47 minutes ago, BseBal said:

Can you give me a ball park on how many times you ran it to get them all on biome 2?  I’m about 77hrs into it lol that’s with beating the game and all.  

That I think was another of the long ones, way over 20hrs on that one easy. 

This was the list of rare rooms I finally found ciphers in:

Desert:

Giant helmet.

Tower.

Three towers with grapples on.

Lava lasers 1.

Lava lasers 2.

Temple:

Giant hand.

Circular tower with lava at the bottom.

After temple:

Rare grapple orb.

U-shaped area.

Big circular arena fight area.

3 hours ago, IGUnique said:

I haven't struggled in Biome 1, 4 and 5 but My god I've done around 20-30 runs in Biome 6 now with only 1 Cipher left and It just doesn't show. Not looking forward to going to biome 2 next.... I did get all the logs really quick.

I wonder if you're missing the same one as me. I linked a video above.

Edited by Anke
Not too sure on Biome 2 time, but it was lots.

Once I started restarting my console after 5-6 runs of not finding anything, I got all collectibles pretty quick. It’s worked for me and others. If you haven’t tried it, it’s worth a shot. I’ve come across all the rare rooms multiple times with this method. 

i'm pretty close to that i think. It took so long for Scout log 14 to spawn. And i'm just now finding out Scout log 35 actually seems missable. If you don't pick up that scout log and go past biome 4, you're f'd as that particular room never spawn again from what i've seen people say. Funny thing is I don't remember the room at all nor of course whether I picked it up. I'm usually keen on picking up things like that, especially if it's just sitting there in the middle of the room like that easily viewable lol.

Edited by AlphaExGAT

19 hours ago, DeathShadoow said:

Yes this was my last one!!! after 40-50 runs finally the last one.... And to think that i could have skipped every single side room knowing it was just the drop down part... ah well, got it in the end