DarkHpokinsn

Update 1.02

10 posts in this topic

Well, just noticed that Stubbs the Zombie got a 1.02 patch, not sure what it’s for but they finally updated it. Maybe we can finally earn that speedrun trophy.

 
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, DarkHpokinsn said:

Well, just noticed that Stubbs the Zombie got a 1.02 patch, not sure what it’s for but they finally updated it. Maybe we can finally earn that speedrun trophy.

 

Thank God. It's about time they updated the game. Time to get the platinum me and many others should've got 2 months ago.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Flubberwunked said:

Thank God. It's about time they updated the game. Time to get the platinum me and many others should've got 2 months ago.

When you attempt to get the last few trophies, let me know how it goes. Wanna know if they actually fixed the crashing issue.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, DarkHpokinsn said:

When you attempt to get the last few trophies, let me know how it goes. Wanna know if they actually fixed the crashing issue.

Got the speedrun trophy first attempt with the new patch. You should be good to go 👍

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Flubberwunked said:

Got the speedrun trophy first attempt with the new patch. You should be good to go 1f44d.png

That’s great! Thanks for letting me know.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They've fixed the memory leaks, update other bugs, and added an option to disable or enable the green filter - so you can now play it in a more colourful mode :)

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, turniplord said:

They've fixed the memory leaks, update other bugs, and added an option to disable or enable the green filter - so you can now play it in a more colourful mode :)

That's reassuring, i was so hyped to play this finally, i brought it after a couple of minutes it was released ( i literally kept refreshing the store 😁) but then i got so much crashing when i was playing 😞 it gave me flashbacks of a game i was playing just a couple weeks before this...

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Managed to get the platinum as well. Should be safe to do the speedrun now.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still a load of crap, end of army bit on insane mode and then game crash, corrupted save, all progress lost.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I started the game shortly after this patch went live. Game crashed on me 5-6 times, but it thankfully didn’t crash on me during the speedrun. Game only seemed to crash for whenever I had the game running for a long time in the one session, and when things were chaotic on-screen. Crashed on me the most during local co-op while playing on the hardest difficulty. Played on PS5. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.