FIXED: Booooring!!! trophy may be bugged and unobtainable

Cloemoester

So I’m having fun with the game, and looked to be an easy platinum until I came across this damn trophy. It’s the only one I need for the platinum. I have tried this in sandbox, doesn’t work. 

I then tried it in career mode and thought it would work as the “Fancy, I like it” trophy popped for changing the decoration once, So I grinned up to Lv.18 to unlock all the decorations and it still doesn’t work :( The max level is 20 in career mode and no more new decorations get unlocked.

I might just be being dumb not understanding the description but I’ve tried every way possible including deleting the game and reinstalling it. I also know the game has only been out a few days on PlayStation, so I thought I’d put this as a warning unless someone knows a way around it :)

EDIT: Trophy has now been fixed with the latest DLC and is now obtainable 

Edited by Cloemoester
Trophy fixed
  • Like 1

Any way to report to developers via twiter or email? as it is a fresh title, the chances of an answer, correction or explanation of the trophy in question are high

10 hours ago, kevao97 said:

Any way to report to developers via twiter or email? as it is a fresh title, the chances of an answer, correction or explanation of the trophy in question are high

I’ve tweeted the developers, I pop the answer in here if I get a response :) 

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
53 minutes ago, Cloemoester said:

Nope, sadly still unobtainable :( tried in career and sandbox and nothing. Hopefully they'll bring the patch to PlayStation soon

sorry to hear that. yeah, should work in sandbox mode, that is how the boxers are getting it. its not too late to just get an x box, it is a very nice console, i'm quite enjoying it. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 01/10/2021 at 4:58 PM, MagicalBeatrice said:

Seems no one got platinum yet. 

So is there any news?

I'm thinking of buying it, looks interesting but I'll wait for the patch.

They are aware of the situation since the game launched five months ago, but they never reply. Could be fixed tomorrow, could take a year, could take literally forever.

• 4 weeks later...