The OFFICIAL PSNP Let's be Friends Thread!

Beyondthegrave07

PSN ID - Ben___9288

Systems - PS3

I generally don't accept blank request unless I know the person from PSNProfiles or IRL. I'm playing a wide range of games from FPS to Sports. Of course if you just want to add me,to have one more friend in your list and never play w/ me i'll refuse your invite.

Cheers!

• Like 1

PSN ID - StanM1989

PS SYSTEMS - PS3 AND PSVITA

Accepts blank friend requests - yeah but it'd be nice to type psnp or something :)

I love racing games like gran turismo. Been a GT fan since GT2 came out. I also play GTA5, uncharted, LBP, the last of us so yeah. I also love chatting :) very sociable and friendly :3

PSN: CasualStorm

PS Systems: PS3 (Getting VITA & PS4 very soon)

Accept Blank Friend Requests: No, just state you're from here and I'll gladly accept.

I play a huge variety of games, and obviously I'm a big trophy collector. Hope to build a bigger and diverse friends list.

PSNiD- aB3yAnCe_
Systems- Ps3, Ps4, PsVita
Feel free to add me on PSN
No Blank Msg's, Add PSNP pls.

FPS- I Mainly play CoD, (Getting the next COD & Destiny)
Trophy Hunting- Feel free to msg me if u need boosts for games (we both own)
(if I have collected a trophy and you still need help, don't be afraid to ask. I may just consider helping you)
oh and I am getting FF XiV, and ESO (When they come to Ps4)
Maybe a xbone in the summer, for titan fall and halo :)

PSN ID: Kazinel

Systems: Playstation 4

Accept Blank Friend Requests: No, If you say you are from here then I will be happy to add you

Notes: I play a mix of games, I mainly play Call of Duty, Battlefield 4, and Killzone. However I also play Need for Speed, Madden,  Knack, Assassins Creed, Dead Nation, and Tomb Raider

PSN ID  U_KnowULove_Me

PS Systems   PS3, PS4, PS Vita

Accept Blank Friend Requests  NO

I'm a Gamer looking to make some new friends, People who are active, like to chat and boost if we share a similar game. If you send me a request you have to have some sort of msg tell me a little about yourself and i will do the same.

I do consider myself to be a trophy hunter but i can also just sit back and enjoy a game. I play all kinds of games except for COD

PSN ID  U_KnowULove_Me

I'm a Gamer looking to make some new friends, People who are active, like to chat and boost if we share a similar game. If you send me a request you have to have some sort of msg tell me a little about yourself and i will do the same.

I do consider myself to be a trophy hunter but i can also just sit back and enjoy a game. I play all kinds of games except for COD

PSN ID  U_KnowULove_Me

PSN ID: James_KFC_Lee

PS Systems: PS4

Accepts Blank Friend Requests: Nope just let me know your from here 

Just looking for people to play with on PS4 and build a good friend base, i will invite you if i see you are not in the middle of a game or busy, i dont like to be rude in that sense lol feel free to invite me almost anytime, only time i wont accept is if family is round or im not on myself lol :)

I am from and live in the UK, my mic is dodgy due to me stepping on it so it either works sometimes or doesn't ._. 
not much of a big talker either way, used to use the chat function on ps3 
Currently playing: AC Black flag
Can play: Dead nation, Ghosts, any other psplus games coming out soon, warframe
Future hopes: The division( really want to play this game and assemble a crew lol ) and Destiny (maybe)
edit: also dying light if its as good as it seems and has a good online co-op/mp

Edited by James_KFC_Lee

Hey guys, I'm a friendly and bubbly girl looking for new friends to play on PSN.

PSN ID: xlilchampsx

PS3

Accept Blank Friend Requests: YES but preferably saying you're from this website.

Some of the games I play:

GTA 5

Call of duty ghosts

Farcry 3

The last of us

Looking forward to playing with some of you guys! ^.^

Add me peeps :D Would just like some active friends who love playing varied games and collecting trophies as much as me :D

PSN ID Kazurk7

PS Systems PS3, PSVita

Accepts Blank Friend Requests YES (I will better identify you however if you say you came from PSNPROFILES)

Currently playing - Final Fantasy X HD (Vita)

Feel free to drop me a friend request!

Whether you're a serious trophy hunter, a casual gamer looking to kill a few hours in online multiplayer, or just looking to flesh out your friends list, I'm happy to accept any friend requests. If you're looking for help with hunting down trophies, I'm always on hand to help out another player!

PSN ID: TomAidanHarris

Systems: PS3

Accepts blank friend requests: Yes, but if you'd let me know you're from PSNP in your message, that would be most appreciated!

Look forward to seeing you all online!

Edited by TomAidanHarris