The OFFICIAL PSNP Let's be Friends Thread!

Beyondthegrave07

PSN ID: sixones

PS Systems: PS3, PS4, Vita

Accepts Blank Friend Requests: Include a message or a mention that your from PSNP!

Looking for folks up for playing some multiplayer / co-op games together, fancy a chat or boosting some trophies!

Edited by sixones
  • Like 1

PSN ID: Delboi173
PS Systems (PS3,Vita)                                                                                                                                                                                                                           Blank Friend Requests yes but would prefer if mention psnp. please don't spam me with invites                                                                                                              

Edited by Delboi173

PSN ID: MellowSly

PS Systems: PS3, PS4 (Vita coming soon)

Accepts Blank Friend Requests: Yes, but I'd prefer if you messaged me that you are from the forums. 

Also, I'd appreciate it if you are big on trophy hunting so we can help each other out.

Edited by MellowSly

Hello, 

I'm new to the PlayStation community, I've always had Sony consoles but for some reason I went with Microsoft last gen. I was very big into achievement hunting on the 360, and when I decided that I was going to switch back to Sony for next gen, my buddy from college let me make an account on his PS3 and turned me on to this brilliant website with an awesome community behind it. I'd really like to be apart of the community both on the consoles, and this site. Thank you, happy hunting. 

PSN ID: CunningGentleman

PS Systems: PS4, (PS3 Coming This Week), (Vita Coming In Near Future)

Accept Blank Friend Requests: Please mention you're from PSNProfiles (:

Games: PS4 - KZ: Shadow Fall, NFS: Rivals, Don't Starve, Contrast, Resogun.

I will be picking up a ton of PS3 titles once I receive my console in the mail.

PSN ID: lpgcavazos

PS Systems: PS3 for now.

Accepts Blank Friend Requests: No.

Conditions: Please write me something, anything in the msg box, and keep in mind that I want to have in my friends list someone I can sometimes play with or talk to. I don't delete friends unless they've been inactive for many months, never speak to them or spaming my account with maaany messages and stuff. At first I accepted everyone, even blanks, but they turn out to be kids of 10 or 12 years old spammers lol.

Additional Notes: If you want to add me and my friend list reached its limit, feel free to send me a message to add you :). I rarely ignore my friend requests.

• Like 1

PSN ID Triniplayer101

PS Systems PS3 and Vita (Although the vita is not mine we can still tackle some games together)

Accepts Blank Friend Requests No

I'm usually a cool guy who talks and gets along well with everyone on my PSN list. If you ever wanna hit it off then just act like a real friend (chatting from time to time, playing a couple games together etc) and not just be on my friend's list for no reason. As a side note just say you're from here so I would know to add you  :highfive: 

• Like 1