The OFFICIAL PSNP Let's be Friends Thread!

Beyondthegrave07

2 hours ago, DarkPhoenix4567 said:

I want Friends so like add me!!

PSN ID: DarkPhoenix4567

consoles: PS5

I will not accept blank friend requests

Funny you should say that, because you just send me an blank request and i can’t even message you without accepting you first….? So people can’t even send you a request with a message in it ?

On 7/19/2023 at 10:56 AM, DarkPhoenix4567 said:

oops let me change my settings lmao

On 7/19/2023 at 2:34 PM, Derezzed_Gamer said:

Adding you now!

Hey, you both seem pretty cool. I can't stand PSN for basic messaging.

@DarkPhoenix4567 I tried to send you a message on PSN but it was immediately deleted by PSN Safety monitoring. All I said was it's nice to meet you and I tend to be more active on discord these days. Anyways, this stuff is exactly why I do discord more now, but I still PSN party chat regularly, just not messages much. I will add on PSN, but please feel free to add me on discord if you want to actually chat some time! ?

• Like 1

PSN ID: NemesisTtype7-

PS Systems: PS5/PS4/PS3

Accepts Blank Friend Requests: Yes (as far as im aware you can't add a message in a friend request on PS5, dont know if that also applies to the other consoles/PS app)

feel free to add, Looking to build up my list with other trophy hunters mostly just to compare stats, see others trophy/platinum count and to see what others are playing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NemesisTtype7- said:

Accepts Blank Friend Requests: Yes (as far as im aware you can't add a message in a friend request on PS5, dont know if that also applies to the other consoles/PS app)

feel free to add, Looking to build up my list with other trophy hunters mostly just to compare stats, see others trophy/platinum count and to see what others are playing.

Added!

Hi everyone! i recently deleted all my friends list on psn for a trophy related glitch in black flag ps3 and i'm having a tough time adding back all my friends so i would love to have new friends in my friends list, pleasure to have you all in my friends list

PSN: The_sultan999
148 plats?

• 3 weeks later...

PSN ID: thebuddafinga

PS Systems: PS5

Accepts Blank Friend Requests No - please state 'PSN Profiles'

New to Playstation.  Only got my PS5 just over a month ago, previously a PC gamer.  Not a trophy hunter as such, more of a completionist as a result of my OCD, and therefore..................... I am a trophy hunter!

Anyway add me.     

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/1/2023 at 7:10 PM, NemesisTtype7- said:

Added

PSN ID: SPGX6

PS Systems: PS3/PS4/PS5

Accepts Blank Friend Requests: Yes

Enjoy comparing trophy lists, talking about games and occasionally playing online.

I mostly play single-player titles because MP trophies are a pain.

• Like 1

PSN ID Andumssssssssss (10 s’s)

PS Systems : (PS3, PS4, PSVita, PSVR, PS5)

Accepts Blank Friend Requests : No

I’ve been a long time member of PSNProfiles and am now finally breaking the chains of my social anxiety to post on the forums. I enjoy games from a wide range of genres. As I get older though I’ve saw my competitive multiplayer side fade as I gravitate more toward emotional and meaningful narratives. Feel free to drop a friend request anytime!

• Like 2

On 9/28/2023 at 4:54 PM, Andumssssssssss said:

PSN ID Andumssssssssss (10 s’s)

PS Systems : (PS3, PS4, PSVita, PSVR, PS5)

Accepts Blank Friend Requests : No

I’ve been a long time member of PSNProfiles and am now finally breaking the chains of my social anxiety to post on the forums. I enjoy games from a wide range of genres. As I get older though I’ve saw my competitive multiplayer side fade as I gravitate more toward emotional and meaningful narratives. Feel free to drop a friend request anytime!

Cool, sent you a request. 

• Like 2