Kll Trophies

For the 100 melee and 250/1000/2000 kill trophies. do those accumulate across all 3 games? or do you need to do them in one specific game? obviosuly ME3 would be the easiest for the kill trophies. Just wondering if the numbers carry over from me1 to me2 to me3 if using the same shephard?

16 minutes ago, UpTheIrons_87 said:

For the 100 melee and 250/1000/2000 kill trophies. do those accumulate across all 3 games? or do you need to do them in one specific game? obviosuly ME3 would be the easiest for the kill trophies. Just wondering if the numbers carry over from me1 to me2 to me3 if using the same shephard?

Yes, it is across all 3 games

Yes, it is cumulative. A bit of info on those trophies from my experience.

I've heard that melee may glitch and not count for the first game. It popped for me at the beginning of the second one after 20 or 30 kills though and I didn't kill anyone in the first game because I'm playing on Insanity and it's very hard to melee kill in the first game.

The last kill trophy popped around the middle of the second game for me.

With the kill trophies what counts exactly?

Is it my personal kills?

Do party kills and mako kills count?

If enemies suicide bomb but I get exp does that count for kills? 

Does running things over in the mako count for kills?

Or all of the above aslong as enemies die?

7 hours ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

With the kill trophies what counts exactly?

Is it my personal kills?

Do party kills and mako kills count?

If enemies suicide bomb but I get exp does that count for kills? 

Does running things over in the mako count for kills?

Or all of the above aslong as enemies die?

I think it’s your own kills count but you shouldn’t have a problem as I unlocked the 2,000 kills during my ME2 playthough after getting over 1.2k in ME1.

it’s one of most easy but grindy trophies that should come naturally.

2 hours ago, KHDelBoy said:

I think it’s your own kills count but you shouldn’t have a problem as I unlocked the 2,000 kills during my ME2 playthough after getting over 1.2k in ME1.

it’s one of most easy but grindy trophies that should come naturally.

Well hopefully my squad kills count cause it seems nomatter who I bring or what their equipment is my team mates clear most of the enemies before I get a solid chance at it I've had to lock them behind doors just to slow them down from clearing everything ahead of me and I'm on normal mode they are just very eager and powerful

18 hours ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

Well hopefully my squad kills count cause it seems nomatter who I bring or what their equipment is my team mates clear most of the enemies before I get a solid chance at it I've had to lock them behind doors just to slow them down from clearing everything ahead of me and I'm on normal mode they are just very eager and powerful

what difficulty are you on? you can also bring up the skill wheel and have them use skills like barrier, while you kill enemies..Just so they don't. But i wouldn't worry too much.

1 hour ago, Infected Elite said:

what difficulty are you on? you can also bring up the skill wheel and have them use skills like barrier, while you kill enemies..Just so they don't. But i wouldn't worry too much.

On normal and all that does is stop them from slaughtering for the time it takes to cast whatever then there right back at it :(

This is nothing you should worry about (kills), if you're doing side mission and doing at least one full 100% run of each game the trophy will pop early ME3.

Earlier if you are dying and reloading some checkpoints. But it will come natural and there's nothing to go out of your way for, I believe all kills count for this - weapons, powers, you our squadmates.

Melee kills are dodgiest in ME1, can be done easily in ME2 (drop the diff to make it a walk in the park), and ME3 has a really solid melee mechanic with the heavy omni-blade attack that will one-hit-kill most mob enemies (basic Cerberus troops, husks etc.) You can get it in a few mission if you focus on it.

• Like 1