Trophy Thoughts

On 1/15/2023 at 7:48 PM, DoctorBaofu said:

I wish they would add that feature for PS5 games too, instead of it just working for recently played PS4 games.

Thanks for the tip; no, i did not know that patch notes could be accessed on PS4 games.  I agree that patch notes on PS5 games would be helpful. With Sony releasing more and more formerly PlayStation exclusive titles into the PC market, it seems the line between console and PC gaming is becoming more flexible. I hope certain PC features, like patch notes, make their way into console gaming as well.

• 3 months later...

Welp, can't really comment on the trophies as I've only earned 5 so far as of the date of this post (judging by the list though there isn't much to it) but what I CAN comment on is how god awful this game is so far! The gameplay is so generic and boring. The music is ONE melody that you'll hear on a constant goddamn loop over and over again! UGH make it stoooooop, lol! *Turns volume off forever*

The controls for the truck are fucking ATROCIOUS! Did anyone even play test this shit?! I'm not looking forward to the "Big Momma Challenges" you have to do. I believe there are 13 of them and they only get longer. Ugh.

Every time I go into my inventory it auto-unequips my armor. Like what the heck?! The weapons and armor are just as boring and generic as the gameplay. Approximately 8 out of 10 times when using the fast travel location I get kicked to the XMB screen with an error. This pile of shit game crashes CONSTANTLY! Listen, avoid this game because it's really, really bad.

Edited by MrTacoNinja