Trophy Thoughts

• 2 weeks later...

I know not many are playing this game, but does anyone know if these trophies are glitched?  I started as Dirk and just reached the fourth area.  I got the trophy for the 5000 Skaelka spins during area three, but still haven't gotten the trophy for 250 sticky grenades.  I'm currently grinding grenade throws by fast traveling to and from area 3.2 because it has 5 enemies right at the start.  I've thrown 60 just now in the past few minutes, not counting what I've thrown throughout the rest of the game.  It seems busted or I'm not understanding how it's counting or something.

Edit:  I found a pretty good spot to grind(in world 4-1).  Got every character trophy except the ones for Dirk's sticky grenade and Jack's boomerang.  I did a lot of grinding with them, but they won't pop.  The other two character's trophies popped pretty quickly.  I've thrown hundreds of sticky grenades at this point.  I don't know if those two trophies are completely broken, or if the counting for them is just screwed or what.  At this point I'm just going to work on finishing the game and hope they pop eventually.

Another Edit:  Crafted/Upgraded all armor and the trophies didn't unlock, so there are definitely glitched trophies. Trophy for crafting all weapons did unlock, but the one for upgrading them all didn't. I assume they don't glitch for everyone, though since someone does have the platinum.   I'm also missing entries in the bestiary.  I've killed everything I've seen.  It even says I'm missing a boss, but I've done all the missions/side missions.  Unless I'm missing something, it's broken too.    People might want to avoid this game until/if it's ever patched.  The game itself is fine for what it is.  Too bad the trophies seem busted.

Edited by DoctorBaofu

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/9/2021 at 5:18 AM, DoctorBaofu said:

I know not many are playing this game, but does anyone know if these trophies are glitched?  I started as Dirk and just reached the fourth area.  I got the trophy for the 5000 Skaelka spins during area three, but still haven't gotten the trophy for 250 sticky grenades.  I'm currently grinding grenade throws by fast traveling to and from area 3.2 because it has 5 enemies right at the start.  I've thrown 60 just now in the past few minutes, not counting what I've thrown throughout the rest of the game.  It seems busted or I'm not understanding how it's counting or something.

Edit:  I found a pretty good spot to grind(in world 4-1).  Got every character trophy except the ones for Dirk's sticky grenade and Jack's boomerang.  I did a lot of grinding with them, but they won't pop.  The other two character's trophies popped pretty quickly.  I've thrown hundreds of sticky grenades at this point.  I don't know if those two trophies are completely broken, or if the counting for them is just screwed or what.  At this point I'm just going to work on finishing the game and hope they pop eventually.

Another Edit:  Crafted/Upgraded all armor and the trophies didn't unlock, so there are definitely glitched trophies. Trophy for crafting all weapons did unlock, but the one for upgrading them all didn't. I assume they don't glitch for everyone, though since someone does have the platinum.   I'm also missing entries in the bestiary.  I've killed everything I've seen.  It even says I'm missing a boss, but I've done all the missions/side missions.  Unless I'm missing something, it's broken too.    People might want to avoid this game until/if it's ever patched.  The game itself is fine for what it is.  Too bad the trophies seem busted.

Same here for the armor. That sucks. Game isn’t worth replaying in my opinion. It’s a game breaking glitch for those who want the platinum. And i Personally don’t like the game. It’s boring  

Edited by sealightbreeze

On 6/27/2021 at 4:09 PM, sealightbreeze said:

Same here for the armor. That sucks. Game isn’t worth replaying in my opinion. It’s a game breaking glitch for those who want the platinum. And i Personally don’t like the game. It’s boring  

I think the game was alright for what it is.  Definitely played far worse games. It is real simple, though, and can get boring, but I just watched some Netflix or whatever while playing.   Played through a second time, so I have a save in the cloud where I haven't bought all my armor yet.  Waiting for a patch now.  Hopefully they patch it before I need to send it back to Gamefly.   I've noticed people from Europe are getting the platinum.  I talked with one of them and he said they have patch version 1.02.  I have patch version 1.01 here in the US, so I'm assuming it will be fixed in the next patch, whenever that is.

6 hours ago, sealightbreeze said:

Also, where are the missing characters in the bestiary? Including another boss? 

No idea.  The guy I talked to that has the platinum said his got to 99% and he got the trophy.  Mine is at 87 or 88, I forget exactly.  I assume you are missing the exact same ones I am(same as my cousin too).  I'm assuming that trophy is broken on our current patch too, and some of them just don't get added to your bestiary when you kill them.  No idea why Europe has a patch that the US doesn't yet.

• Like 1

On 7/3/2021 at 5:31 PM, sealightbreeze said:

I emailed outright games. Told them about the game breaking glitches. I asked them to please fix it. I see seven people have the platinum- but they’re all in other countries. The game is no longer fun 

Yeah, I tried playing without any patches, but the trophies still wouldn't pop.  I see you're missing the exact same ones as me now.  They have to just be completely broken with our current patch version.

BTW, how did the trophy for healing 5000 with Bardle go for you?  My cousin grinded it for a long time, but it wouldn't pop for him.  It glitched for me, too, but in a different way.  I got it literally the first time I ever used the ability.

• Like 1

I tried doing a second play through, but realized right away the bestiary was still lacking the main 4 characters right off the bat and stopped. This seriously sucks. I used the healing ability three times and then it popped. It was weird. I really wish they would have a patch already. It really irritates me. 

7 hours ago, sealightbreeze said:

I tried doing a second play through, but realized right away the bestiary was still lacking the main 4 characters right off the bat and stopped. This seriously sucks. I used the healing ability three times and then it popped. It was weird. I really wish they would have a patch already. It really irritates me. 

I think I saw them mention on Facebook that they are adding online co-op, so I'm assuming they are waiting until that is ready before they put out the next patch.

And yeah, I thought you might say you got that healing trophy early.  Seems like you either get it in your first few uses or don't get it at all, like my cousin.

It's just frustrating and irritating. It locks you out of the platinum. 

Got this email last night: 

Hi

Thank you for contacting Outright Games Support!

We are reaching out to the production team as well as the QA team to get a resolution on this issue. We will update you once we get an update within 24 hours.

Thank you
Outright Games Support

Edited by sealightbreeze

Still very annoyed. I honestly don't think I will get any other games from this developer besides the ones I already have. I could care less about the co-op. I just want the missing glitched trophies so I can get the platinum 

Hi,

We are sorry you are still experiencing this issue. We are currently working on an update in which, besides adding the online co-op feature, we will add fixes for current issues with the game. We are asking but still have not got a fixed release date.

Sorry for the inconvenience. 

Thank you for your patience.

Outright Games Support 

Edited by sealightbreeze

9 hours ago, sealightbreeze said:

Still very annoyed. I honestly don't think I will get any other games from this developer besides the ones I already have. I could care less about the co-op. I just want the missing glitched trophies so I can get the platinum 

Hi,

We are sorry you are still experiencing this issue. We are currently working on an update in which, besides adding the online co-op feature, we will add fixes for current issues with the game. We are asking but still have not got a fixed release date.

Sorry for the inconvenience. 

Thank you for your patience.

Outright Games Support 

Thanks for posting.   Good to have confirmation on what I thought was going on.  They don't want to put out anymore patches until the online co-op is ready.  Just kinda weird that they put out a patch for other regions, though.

I'll be sending mine back to Gamefly this week, so I can get Cris Tales next week.  I'll just rent it again once they've fixed it and I have an open queue slot.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, DoctorBaofu said:

Thanks for posting.   Good to have confirmation on what I thought was going on.  They don't want to put out anymore patches until the online co-op is ready.  Just kinda weird that they put out a patch for other regions, though.

I'll be sending mine back to Gamefly this week, so I can get Cris Tales next week.  I'll just rent it again once they've fixed it and I have an open queue slot.

You're welcome. I could care less about the co-op. I even told them that in my response. I told them that honestly, after this- I do not think I will buy another game from those developers. I understand wanting co-op. But come on. You know there is an issue. Fix the issue. I told them that people have the platinum in other countries. No one in the U.S. Does. I asked isn't there a way to just give me the trophies and have the platinum. It's very irritating and honestly not all that reassuring that they are going to fix it anytime soon.  I am sending mine back as well for now. It seriously irritates me they did this 

Edited by sealightbreeze

• 5 weeks later...
4 hours ago, sealightbreeze said:

The trophies are still not working. There has been two updates, but it is still not working yet for the US. I was told that they are supposedly going to have it fixed by the end of the month....

I saw the game updated yesterday, and was wondering if it worked now, so thanks for posting.  It's kinda crazy that they don't just make the US version match the EU version.  Maybe they did, and now the trophies are broken for EU too.

• Like 1

You're welcome. It has had three updates in the past week. I am NOT happy it is not fixed yet. They gave me some excuse of if I provide a receipt or an image of the disc that they would give me a voucher for the PSN version. I asked wouldn't that have the same issue. They keep saying it's a random glitch and does not happen to everyone blah blah blah. I informed them I restarted three times. Each one is glitched. Not to mention no one from the US has the plat except one person (and they told me they used the UK version)