Eight player coop?

You

Trailer seems to mention eight players but then goes on to say

" Eight Dragons is an old-school scrolling beat-'em-up for up to four players! "

Pretty brutal dislike ratio in this trailer. Doesn't look super terrible, those people really need to see a trailer for Halloween and Church stories before they start complaining about a game's graphics and gameplay.

At least this studio actually seems to want to make a decent game.

I had just platinumed one of the ps4 lists and yes it’s a decent game with a decent trophy list.

2-4 hours depends how well you understand the game.

Jandusoft have a lot of games and some are kinda easy but at least the trophy lists they release force you to fully enjoy their games.

This is why the rarity for all of their platinums is 20%-60%.

Edited by maormaor13

23 hours ago, enaysoft said:

Pretty brutal dislike ratio in this trailer. Doesn't look super terrible, those people really need to see a trailer for Halloween and Church stories before they start complaining about a game's graphics and gameplay.

Maybe they had recently hit up the Master System version of Streets of Rage. Without even having to play the game, eight dragons looks to be inferior in terms of playability, art style & even sound. Even that Kunio reskin Jay & Silent Bob game looks like a smoother experience. That trailer with the strong dislike ratio shows what looks to be slow, stiff gameplay that couldn't possibly hold a candle to a good beatemup. I thought that as someone who really likes the genre so regular people watching a trailer aren't exactly going to be more forgiving.

I saw a different video that showed the game has speed settings & when the game was set to the fastest speed it didn't seem to make things better but just made it hard for the player to hit the enemies on bikes. After that I saw a trophy guide where the guy confirmed you can cheese those no death/damage trophies. This game resembles nothing but a janky, low-effort alternative easy plat. 'The Takeover' which recently came out & looks like a knock off Streets of Rage seems like a much better bet for a recently released beatemup. I almost couldn't believe what I was reading in this thread, it was like 'are we even looking at the same game here'.

In saying all that I'd love to be proven wrong & will pick this up when it goes on sale but I'm almost certain just from doing that little bit of research that this is unadulterated trophy trash (which is fine) as opposed to something an enthusiast would pick up for fun..

Edited by Drag-On-Detritus

On 1.6.2021 at 4:25 AM, maormaor13 said:

I had just platinumed one of the ps4 lists and yes it’s a decent game with a decent trophy list.

2-4 hours depends how well you understand the game.

Jandusoft have a lot of games and some are kinda easy but at least the trophy lists they release force you to fully enjoy their games.

This is why the rarity for all of their platinums is 20%-60%.

How did you Beat arcade without dying 

On 5/31/2021 at 9:10 PM, enaysoft said:

Trailer seems to mention eight players but then goes on to say

" Eight Dragons is an old-school scrolling beat-'em-up for up to four players! "

Eight playable characters. Up to 4-players in co-op.

• 1 month later...