Finally releasing!

yowzagabowza

12 minutes ago, SuperSmexy500 said:

Not sure what region this list is, but the game has already been out since February this year, at least in the UK.

This^

I'm pretty sure this is the previously non-syncing JP stack that came out last month, because the other 2 lists came out in February.

23 minutes ago, TakemetoNarnia4 said:

This must be the Australian region.

Unlikely, because Australian games normally share the EU lists unless they get censored and a separate version is released e.g. Saints Row 4.

52 minutes ago, yowzagabowza said:

Doh! 

I guess in my excitement I totally missed it!?!? 

Oh well, I was probably going to wait til a Halloween sale to buy it anyway, haha.

What a dope?

Yes, you missed it. The EU and NA versions were released months ago.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

50 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Unlikely, because Australian games normally share the EU lists unless they get censored and a separate version is released e.g. Saints Row 4.

Yes, you missed it. The EU and NA versions were released months ago.

It's THIRTY BUCKS! I'm definitely waiting for a sale!

14 hours ago, MrTrofyHunter said:

I want physical. Sad face

The publisher has had quite a lot their other games get physicals previously, some through LRG, but most have been standard retail physicals (Slime-san, Dead Cells, Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap, Darkest Dungeon, Yonder, Super Meat Bot, Binding of Isaac, Terraria [PC], some of the Bridge Constructor games, etc.). I think some of them were distributed rather than "published" by HeadUp themselves, but either way, the more physicals, the better. So I'm a fairly hopeful Pumpkin Jack may get a physical at some point.

And if it doesn't, I'm definitely waiting on a sale at the very least. £25 is asking a bit much for a game that can be platinumed in 4-5 hours for me personally.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, SuperSmexy500 said:

The publisher has had quite a lot their other games get physicals previously, some through LRG, but most have been standard retail physicals (Slime-san, Dead Cells, Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap, Darkest Dungeon, Yonder, Super Meat Bot, Binding of Isaac, Terraria [PC], some of the Bridge Constructor games, etc.). I think some of them were distributed rather than "published" by HeadUp themselves, but either way, the more physicals, the better. So I'm a fairly hopeful Pumpkin Jack may get a physical at some point.

And if it doesn't, I'm definitely waiting on a sale at the very least. £25 is asking a bit much for a game that can be platinumed in 4-5 hours for me personally.

EastAsiaSoft have published some games in the past for this developer so there's a chance they might do a retail release but if they do, it won't be cheap :(.

• Like 1