Welcome to the Big Leagues trophy info from the Dev

DangerSpice

17 minutes ago, AnimeGamerWeeb said:

Really wish 2v2 was not just for private lol.

We actually tried 2v2 in Street Play and the maps felt a little too big for it, it wasn't balanced or, frankly, as much fun as we wanted it to be. We've still got a lot of plans for new Playlists (8 out of the 9 weeks of Season 1 have a brand new Playlist in rotation, with more coming in future seasons), so stay tuned, because there's still more to come.

Hey man just wanted to say that when I first saw the gameplay I thought it was gonna be as boring as roller champions, but I'm actually really enjoying the dept of the gameplay. Amazing game and just keep up the good work. One slight trophy related thing is the rareness of the legendary items, I'm already lvl 88 and only got a single legendary so far (and the store doesn't help) but besides that amazing game!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, IGUnique said:

Hey man just wanted to say that when I first saw the gameplay I thought it was gonna be as boring as roller champions, but I'm actually really enjoying the dept of the gameplay. Amazing game and just keep up the good work. One slight trophy related thing is the rareness of the legendary items, I'm already lvl 88 and only got a single legendary so far (and the store doesn't help) but besides that amazing game!

Great to hear! Yeah, with the gameplay being pretty unique (looks like a shooter, but plays more like a fighter than a 3rd person shooter) we knew getting people to play was super important, which is why we had the 10-day full free trial and the ongoing free-to-start demo up to level 25.

For Legendaries, stay tuned, because the store will be getting more interesting in the coming weeks if you're looking for Legendary stuff!

4 hours ago, DangerSpice said:

Great to hear! Yeah, with the gameplay being pretty unique (looks like a shooter, but plays more like a fighter than a 3rd person shooter) we knew getting people to play was super important, which is why we had the 10-day full free trial and the ongoing free-to-start demo up to level 25.

For Legendaries, stay tuned, because the store will be getting more interesting in the coming weeks if you're looking for Legendary stuff!

good to hear ?

On 6/3/2021 at 10:56 AM, DangerSpice said:

Hey, I work at Velan, and there were some issues in the first few days with trophies, but I believe most (if not all) have been cleared up. Any progress toward these trophies during bugged sessions doesn't count, but the trophies themselves aren't bugged. You may need to get 260k, or 275k, but everything we've seen is that the trophies will still pop without issue, just later than expected.

On a related note, game development is hard. Bugged trophies are frustrating as hell, I get it (Check my profile, I care a lot about trophies). People like to jump to conclusions about a bugged trophy meaning the devs were lazy/incompetent, and usually that's not the case. In this situation specifically, trophies in a production environment (aka what we're all playing on our non-dev kit PlayStations) were working differently than in development environment. Sometimes there are mismatches that were totally unexpected for various reasons, and all we can do is address them once the game is live.

For the games that never get patched, I feel you, but we're an indie studio working hard to get everything working the way it should (There are some additional fixes coming in a patch soon that address some other issues we couldn't fix server-side).

Will there be anymore events? I only ask, because of the bugged sessions/trophies I never earned the 5 event contracts that I did all of.

8 hours ago, Zjinn said:

Will there be anymore events? I only ask, because of the bugged sessions/trophies I never earned the 5 event contracts that I did all of.

Yep! There'll be events every season (and Block Party is not the only one you'll be seeing in Season 1).

2 hours ago, DangerSpice said:

Yep! There'll be events every season (and Block Party is not the only one you'll be seeing in Season 1).

Sweet glad to hear it, I am definitely having fun that's for sure. My only complaint is I don't get how people are catching every ball thrown at them I have a delay after opening my arms but they seem to be able to catch 3-4 balls in a row thrown at them same time seems odd to me. Had a match last night me and my buddy had this 2v1 situation and we both had a ball threw it at same time and they both arrived at same time,  but somehow he managed to catch both with us being within 10m of him each just blew our minds.

Also wish could open up current match stats with touchpad in middle of game if I am dead waiting for respawn to be able to see it, or just have career  stats in general in hideout.

Edited by Zjinn
add more info

4 hours ago, Zjinn said:

Sweet glad to hear it, I am definitely having fun that's for sure. My only complaint is I don't get how people are catching every ball thrown at them I have a delay after opening my arms but they seem to be able to catch 3-4 balls in a row thrown at them same time seems odd to me. Had a match last night me and my buddy had this 2v1 situation and we both had a ball threw it at same time and they both arrived at same time,  but somehow he managed to catch both with us being within 10m of him each just blew our minds.

Also wish could open up current match stats with touchpad in middle of game if I am dead waiting for respawn to be able to see it, or just have career  stats in general in hideout.

If you do a perfect catch, the cooldown until your next catch is greatly reduced, that's probably what was going on with fast catching. For match and career stats, that's something we've heard before! Not sure if it'll be on our roadmap or not at this point, but you're not the first to ask for it.

For career stats you can look at your Career contracts to see total matches played, total wins, total KOs, etc., but I know that's not the same as a traditional stats page.

4 hours ago, DangerSpice said:

If you do a perfect catch, the cooldown until your next catch is greatly reduced, that's probably what was going on with fast catching. For match and career stats, that's something we've heard before! Not sure if it'll be on our roadmap or not at this point, but you're not the first to ask for it.

For career stats you can look at your Career contracts to see total matches played, total wins, total KOs, etc., but I know that's not the same as a traditional stats page.

Just wanted y'all to know that I'm completely addicted to the game and am glad I paid for it after the free week. Thought it looked awesome at the reveal, but got scared cause it's EA. Y'all nailed it.

I am lovin' it! 

This is a rare gem hidden under EA's backlog. One of my friends had to tell me before i get to know it. Maybe you guys could join PS Plus at some point just like Squadrons did this month. Invest in a season pass and make it F2P. Game is very good. Keep up the good work boys. Cheers from Brazil. 

• 1 month later...

Hi, first at all I would like congrats for the game. I had and continue having very fun time playing it. I buy it after 2 hour of free trial. I reached diamond rank and only one trophy left for platinum. I don't know if you can check or not. I'm actually at 1600 assist ko but point guard trophy not unlock. There is anything I can do or only play and hoping it will unlock? Thank 

On 13/7/2021 at 11:24 AM, X-Colluz_01 said:

Hi, first at all I would like congrats for the game. I had and continue having very fun time playing it. I buy it after 2 hour of free trial. I reached diamond rank and only one trophy left for platinum. I don't know if you can check or not. I'm actually at 1600 assist ko but point guard trophy not unlock. There is anything I can do or only play and hoping it will unlock? Thank 

Unlocked at 1.900 assist. GOT PLATINUM

I've been quietly waiting for a fix and will always give devs some time to fix trophies because I know it's at the bottom of a very long bug list for every game at launch.... but it's gone on for to long now as season 2 is about to start. Anytime I start hearing about new maps, I feel comfortable about putting a little more pressure on

• Like 2