Fellow PlayStation Members

DPtheGod

@ Vizu: haha thanks bro, and definitely! Now that I know you have NGS2 we will have to smash some monsters together :D I will compare trophies with you too to see what you have :)

@ Raine: Agreed! You have very good tastes in RPG's :) I see you are also enjoying VLR! I have it in my backlog, but will be playing it some day :) Are you excited for the new Tales? Can't freaking wait!

@ Vizu: haha thanks bro, and definitely! Now that I know you have NGS2 we will have to smash some monsters together :D I will compare trophies with you too to see what you have :)

@ Raine: Agreed! You have very good tastes in RPG's :) I see you are also enjoying VLR! I have it in my backlog, but will be playing it some day :) Are you excited for the new Tales? Can't freaking wait!

Yeah I'll most likely be going back to VLR after I finish P4G, I only completed like one route in that game, still need to complete the other routes and see their endings :)  Though there's not much time for me to play that game until the release of Drakengard 3 on 12/19, that's one game I've been waiting for for a while :P

And I'm definitely excited for the new Tales game!  Not too fond of the male lead's design, but hopefully he'll grow on me.  I'm more interested in the female lead at the moment haha, don't get alot of spear users in Tales game (last time was Judith in ToV iirc) :D And judging by the little gameplay we got to see in the trailers, the open world looks really vibrant and smooth.  There's going to be special report on Zestiria in the new 12/26 Famitsu issue, said there will be lots of new info on the game, so really looking forward to the scans :D

Thanks Downlinks! Lol. Props on the the Teddie avatar!

Thanks GPTV! Props on the Yosuke avatar :)

Ala-Arska, props on Frog! So far I am feeling as such :) Are you excited for FFX HD? :)

Lux! Noctis ftw! Cannot wait for XV :( Thanks for the warm welcome! :)

Thanks, I've always had a soft spot for all that is Chrono  :lol:

FFX & FFX-2 HDs can't come soon enough, my Blitzball is getting rustier every minute  :ninja:

Edited by Ala-Arska

Yeah I'll most likely be going back to VLR after I finish P4G, I only completed like one route in that game, still need to complete the other routes and see their endings :)  Though there's not much time for me to play that game until the release of Drakengard 3 on 12/19, that's one game I've been waiting for for a while :P

And I'm definitely excited for the new Tales game!  Not too fond of the male lead's design, but hopefully he'll grow on me.  I'm more interested in the female lead at the moment haha, don't get alot of spear users in Tales game (last time was Judith in ToV iirc) :D And judging by the little gameplay we got to see in the trailers, the open world looks really vibrant and smooth.  There's going to be special report on Zestiria in the new 12/26 Famitsu issue, said there will be lots of new info on the game, so really looking forward to the scans :D

I have to agree with you on the male lead--doesn't really strike me all that well either lol. Judith was awesome in Vesp, and I am hoping this girl can live up to the spear wielding greatness :)

You should let me know how you like Drakengard! I am interested in it, and I loved Nier, so I am curious as to how it will turn out.

How close are you to getting your platinum on P4G?

Welcome to PSNProfiles :yay: :yay: :yay:

Thanks revvie! It's good to be here :D

Welcome to the Forums! :D

:yay:

Thanks Shadow! How are you enjoying BF4 thus far? Did you get it on PS4?

Thanks, I've always had a soft spot for all that is Chrono  :lol:

FFX & FFX-2 HDs can't come soon enough, my Blitzball is getting rustier every minute  :ninja:

haha yeah in the beginning I could never win the blitzball game you are forced to play. But, I always wound up securing an awesome team. I wonder if they will turn that into  a trophy :hmm:

Hello fellow PlayStation gamer! Welcome to your home.

Thanks Sly! Props on the Sly love :) I wish Sucker Punch would have been able to work on it still :(

I have to agree with you on the male lead--doesn't really strike me all that well either lol. Judith was awesome in Vesp, and I am hoping this girl can live up to the spear wielding greatness :)

You should let me know how you like Drakengard! I am interested in it, and I loved Nier, so I am curious as to how it will turn out.

How close are you to getting your platinum on P4G?

Not really close :P I just finished my first playthrough, got the majority of the trophies, but will need a second run to get the rest.  I'll most likely leave it for another time.  I usually don't play through the same game twice without some break in between.

And will let you know about Drakengard 3 :) I'll probably be getting it a bit late though since I ordered the anniversary box edition.  Don't know how long it'll take to reach me.  But yeah I love Nier too :P It's one of the reasons among others I'm getting Drakengard 3, just the music alone is instant purchase for me.  I've never played Drakengard 1 or 2 though (I only read up on the story) so can't really compare the gameplay.

Edited by Raine_Evenstar