Fellow PlayStation Members

DPtheGod

Hello, my fellow PlayStation fans! I have been a PS gamer since I got my very own PS1 (first console as a kid that belonged to ME :D) in 1997. Before that, my mom was a Project Manager for Nintendo and got free games weekly. I was clowning fools in Street Fighter II all the time at my house, and have/had more Mario memorabilia than Nintendo could toss. I was born into Nintendo! But, then my mom pissed it all away with drugs :( and we lost out on all of that.

Anyway, I am a proud owner of a PS1 (both original and slim models), a fat PS2, two slim PS2's (one is modded for my JPN or EU imports), a super-slim PS3, a 3G/Wi-Fi model Vita, and a launch day edition of a PS4! I don't get to game as much as I used to, but I absolutely love:

• RPG's (<3 <3 <3 <3)
  • Action/Adventure
  • Basketball games (used to play Madden but it sucks now, haven't played since 2010)
  • Puzzle

My interests vary, for example my PS4 library right now (short of PS+ freebies) is Killzone: Shadow Fall, NBA 2k14, and Assassin's Creed IV.

I've always been loyal to Sony, and have received awesome things for free from them, and will forever love them. :)

Well, hope to make friends and maybe play online with you guys sometime soon!

Thanks guys! :D

Haha to be honest I kinda consider myself lucky with that introduction Humonic. I was a toddler at the time so my mom used video games as a way to keep me entertained and to myself. Thankfully, it worked for the both of us as it enabled me to be a gamer now. I think I was 10 when I got my PlayStation, so I felt like a kid at a candy store with my introduction to gaming already established. Still remember my games I got with it; Mortal Kombat Mythologies: Sub-Zero (LOL), NBA Live 98, and Crash Bandicoot! <3 Naughty Dog.

Hey dude! And welcome to PSNP! :D I hope you'll meet some awesome gamers here plus just shearing your opinions for a lot of topics too :P Add me if you want B)  Enjoy your time here man!  Btw Final Fantasy FTW! 

Thanks man! :D I will definitely be enjoying my time here, and I will definitely add you! I see we share very common interests. Anyone who plays Tales of Vesperia is epic :)

welcome to psnp ;)

Thanks Xenovia! I hope to continue meeting some cool people :)

Welcome to this wounderful corner of the interwebs. What made you a Sony fan over everythings else?

Thanks allsop! In all honesty, it was basically started with me getting my PSX for Christmas shortly after it released. Before that when my mom worked for Nintendo, I had to share everything with the family, which included an older sister who ensured she got the most gaming time on it. Beyond that, the great games I began to acquire for the PSX after that including the Crash series, Final Fantasy VII-IX, Tomb Raider, Gex, Spyro the Dragon, Bushido Blade, Chrono Cross, Megaman X4-6, Metal Gear Solid, etc. that really won my heart. :)

Edit: Thanks backlash! Oh, I definitely will :)

Edited by DPtheGod

Thanks Leon! That is what my hope was! :) PlayStation gamers are very passionate as a whole, and we all share common interests so I am hoping to get to meet some cool people! :D

Thanks J2V! Glad to see yet another P4 fan :)

Edited by DPtheGod

Hello! Welcome! As you can see, I'm new around here to :)

It's quite a story that you have with PlayStation, my story is somewhat similar, I received the PSOne when I was a child, when I was 11 I think, and since that moment I started my long way to become a gamer (?) I don't have as many consoles as you, but my PSOne, PS2 are still functional :D I also have a PSP and of course the almighty PS3 slim.

I love RPG, I still remember the first one I've played: Legend of Legaia on the PSOne. I love that game :D

Thank you kim! :) You have some pretty good taste in your movies and music :D

Nice to meet you Shugo! Ahh I forgot about my PSP lol. It's great to see another gamer grow up with the PS brand :) Shows we were fans of PS before it was cool (again) to be a PS fan! Legend of Legaia is legit! Did you ever play Legend of Dragoon? :D